Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I almost simped today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to the bank today and was helped by a cute girl that I’ve seen a hundred times. Not sure probably due to high test, I had the sudden urge to tell her she has the prettiest red hair I’ve ever seen. I quickly talked myself out of it. Catastrophe averted.

Based for not simping

Went to the bank today and was helped by a cute girl that I’ve seen a hundred times. Not sure probably due to high test, I had the sudden urge to tell her she has the prettiest red hair I’ve ever seen. I quickly talked myself out of it. Catastrophe averted.
that was really pathethic:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsUgh:
remember boyos to take your daily dose of blackpill

Not sure probably due to high test, I had the sudden urge to tell her she has the prettiest red hair I’ve ever seen.

maby u should have just done it tbh what do u got to lose ? theres like a 0.0000000001% chance that it would work out for you .

You safed yourself from getting peppersprayed

Good job.

Complementing females when you know they will not let you fuck them is only feeding into their massive egos.