Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Almost Saved a Guy With Mongoloid

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
There's a Mongoloid Guy I see on the train about once a week. (Both Extra Chromosome #21 AND Oriental)
He always gets off at 18th Ave.
One day, the train goes express and skips his stop. I'm ready to help, if he needs assistance.
He goes to the local train on the other platform, and proceeds to take the train back, to his stop, WITHOUT my help.
I was so happy he found his stop on his own.
You can tell this guy has good parents. He was also Oriental, and I give Orientals credit for being good parents.
He was always very well dressed, perhaps going to a job or something.
He always had a smile, ear to ear, that could light up the train.
I wish I could hug his parents, for what a good job they did.

when you say mongoloid do you mean he's retarded or asian?

Congratulations to you for being nice and my condolences to him for being alive.

ignorance is bliss

But that guy always has a smile ear to ear.
Maybe because he doesn't know better.

Ignorance truly is bliss!

I’ve also heard that mentally handicapped people get sexual abused a LOT so he might be smiling because his nurse touches him

I’ve also heard that mentally handicapped people get sexual abused a LOT so he might be smiling because his nurse touches him
JustBeAVegetable

Proof of the JustbeaVegetable theory
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm sure that nurse could get a doctor.
Besides, why would she molest a Mongoloid, when she could go on Tinder and have a line around the block?
Hell, she could just go into a bar.

Good for you bro. One of the families on my street has a downs syndrome kid (he is in his 30s now) and he is genuinely the nicest, happiest, most polite person I have met in a long time. A courier delivered a parcel of his to my house by mistake once and when I went over to give it to him you would have thought I'd have handed him a gold bar, his joy at something so simple and neighbourly was serious lifefuel. Some normalfilth are quite rude and dismissive of him which is ragefuel, he's never harmed any of them.

I worry because his parents are old and he might end up in care or being taken advantage of by some scumbag normoids when they die.

When I was five, I was happy. I went to kindergarten, the teachers were nice; I came home to my mother, I would get excited about my father coming home from work. I watched Sesame Street, The Electric Company. I was happy.
My mother bought be the 8-color Crayola crayon pack, then the 16-pack, 32 pack, and finally the 64 pack - with built in crayon sharpener.
Man, I enjoyed reading all those colors, drawing - for HOURs. You would think I was the next Picasso.
I loved being in the car wth my father. One time he missed the exit - and we rode over the Verazzano Bridge. It was only a quarter back then, but I was just so happy riding in the car.

Last edited: