Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i almost relapsed but i didnt

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was chilling at night until a surge of horniess struck me so i humpedmy bed but then i stopped so does it count as a relapse or not. no cum came out of me i stopped fast can someone fuckin gtell me if i lost or not

...I guess you kept the streak. :feelssus:

I would consider that a loss tbh, but i think the streak isn't what matters, it's the fact if you don't NEED to masturbate anymore; basically just stopping

I would consider that a loss tbh, but i think the streak isn't what matters, it's the fact if you don't NEED to masturbate anymore; basically just stopping
yeah man fucking hell but no white stuff came out or anythin

My motivation for no-fap is "If I fap now, I increase my chances of getting death-grip so when I do ascend the pussy won't feel good"

My motivation for no-fap is "If I fap now, I increase my chances of getting death-grip so when I do ascend the pussy won't feel good"
so do u usally bust nuts on urself

so do u usally bust nuts on urself
Every 3 days usually, whenever I feel like busting a nut I use a fleshlight to train my dick to get used to loose pussy

Every 3 days usually, whenever I feel like busting a nut I use a fleshlight to train my dick to get used to loose pussy
dont u feel drained bro

I don't fap unless i get really horny

Good save bro. Excellent display of self control there.