Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I almost had a stroke after seeing chad and his harem of 4 stacies.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm walking the hallways at uni and I see Chad prettyboy fooling around with some white stacy (bitch was Albanian too, I should have honor killed her right there)
EXECUTION.jpg

and this Chad already has a stacy girlfriend
Two minutes later I pass the corner and I see him with 2 different stacies, and one of them was grabbing him by the arm to get him into class and said "teehee cmom you never come to class anymore"
tenor.gif

This dropout motherfucker has 4 prime white stacies on his dick while I bust my ass studyceling for nothing:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These sluts dont care that they arent his #1, they will be his #100 as long as they can still have chad

Meanwhile I'm already bald in the fucking head and I've never even kissed a woman.

He's a virgin until proven otherwise.

New Incel Order now!

Albanians are the least Muslim Muslims in the world. Every Albanian I know eats pork and drinks alcohol and fucks according to his/her options.

thERe's only one thing to do.

For that I always wear my headphones

I don't even get angry anymore when I see shit like that. It's happened to me so many times that I'm desensitized to it. I still want to go drone on his ass but not from a place of hatred. But from a place of cold justice.

Albanians are the least Muslim Muslims in the world. Every Albanian I know eats pork and drinks alcohol and fucks according to his/her options.
It sucks because I wish these whores would at least act like they arent whores.
I'm over here unable to even have a kiss while I have to watch all these disgusting Albanian sluts giving rimjobs to every Tyrone and chad in sight.

I see it all the time. Never go somewhere with a good looking "friend", it's suifuel seeing how differently they get treated simply for having a better facial structure.

I hate womanizers. Licentious sons of whores.

That's good. Islam is a mental illness and muslimcels whorship a Chad (Mohammed). They ever pray for him. Hahahaha.

I see it all the time. Never go somewhere with a good looking "friend", it's suifuel seeing how differently they get treated simply for having a better facial structure.
Not even a goodlooking friend. I'm genetic shit and I got a 4/10 friend out of pity and even the reactions he got made me realize it never even began for me.
I was so deluded. I though girls giving looks like this to people they didn't know was the norm.
4746646313_42042d0c60_b.jpg

Luckily I've only one Chad friend: 1,90 m tall white with Lachowski-tier face. Everywhere he is, random sluts approach him and he rejects them. It's truly suifuel. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ER fuel

Not even a goodlooking friend. I'm genetic shit and I got a 4/10 friend out of pity and even the reactions he got made me realize it never even began for me.
I was so deluded. I though girls giving looks like this to people they didn't know was the norm.
4746646313_42042d0c60_b.jpg
I've had it happen when I hang out with 4/10 guys too. I would see them get hugs and attention from girls all the time. Really made me want to rope

Meanwhile I'm already bald in the fucking head and I've never even kissed a woman.
How unlucky can one guy be, she took a sideways look at me, ain't getting that even with a fee. Ain't that a kick in the head.