Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i almost had a revenge on a dumb foid worker, until my cucked dad ruined everything

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
i was as a sport's wear store to pick myself a weighted vest to gymmaxx at home, so i proceeded to pick it up and went to the checkout section, the dumb foid bitch scanned the item and the price that showed was 9$ and she proceeded to checkout the other items, in my mind i was like hell fucking yea this bitch is about to lose her job and all the lifefuel shit was in my head, until my fucking cucked dad jumped out of no fucking where and i asked her what was the price for this item.
> HE'IS NOT PAYING FOR IT.
> ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THE ITEMS PRICE MULTIPLE TIMES.
> PROCCEDES TO ASK HER AGAIN ABOUT THE ITEM'S PRICE.
at that moment i srsly wanted to punch him, now my fucking weak is ruined
The original item's price was 50$.

I would have walked out with the items at this point tbh, what the fuck was he thinking

fucking over ngl brutal as well

and thats why u dont shop with ur dad

i was as a sport's wear store to pick myself a weighted vest to gymmaxx at home

I also want to do that. I will wear it all the time, even while hitting the gym brutally. This will make me strong for sure.

> HE'IS NOT PAYING FOR IT.
> ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THE ITEMS PRICE MULTIPLE TIMES.
> PROCCEDES TO ASK HER AGAIN ABOUT THE ITEM'S PRICE.
at that moment i srsly wanted to punch him, now my fucking weak is ruined
The original item's price was 50$.

Talked down by parents is indeed brutal.

What a fag.
"Oh noo I gotta make sure the billion dollar corporation gets their money:soy:"

What a fag.
i ranted to him and said "why you didn't shut up, what did you learn now from that question, didn't talk about the items price multiple times", you know what he said the sumbitch, he said" let's be honest do you want that poor girl to lose her job, and pay for item from her salary :soy:" at that point i wanted to really kill myself
the bitch was also a fucking roastie :cryfeels::feelsrope:, the more i think about this the more i want to kill myself

Fucking boomers...

>shopping with parents

I also want to do that. I will wear it all the time, even while hitting the gym brutally. This will make me strong for sure.

yes, it will for sure take your game to the next level, especially if you do calisthenics.

All boomers are whiteknight cucks.

god I hate boomers

What a fag.
the amount of people who defend these corporations and think they are better than corrupt government officials is insane. they are retards who unironically think that even the police should be privatized

Tbh that's cucked as hell. My dad would've went with it because he likes saving money.

Welp that's the most cucked thing I heard all year long. Could've saved some serious cash, and your dumbass dad shows up just to fuck it up. WOW!

Your dad's a fucking cuck

Lol at boomers thinking that "being an honest man" will get you anywhere.