Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I almost got kicked out of a public restroom because security thought I was homeless

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
This is how you know you have descended

bru how bad do you look

bru how bad do you look
I just look unkempt, and don't cut my hair. But otherwise I have clean clothes on and such, JFL.

I think their perception of me had more to do with the fact that I was tweaking on stimulants and seemed to be talking to myself. But I wasn't actually talking to myself. I just don't make eye contact with people due to 'tism kek. But yeah on those stims, I was like pacing around and shit (autistic stimming) which disturbs the normies.

"Tweaking" is an anti-neurodiverse curse word ngl

you are back? it was shared widely here that you died

why were you away?
I went on a vagabonding excursion to Florida pending the finalization of my felony court case. I met some cool hobos, including a wild MGTOW who lives innawoods (yes, he literally talked about MGTOW!)

Unfortunately, the pigs destroyed exonerating evidence in my case -- the bodycam footage -- so I was forced to take (((probation))). This whole experience has taught me a whole lot about the (((criminal justice system))). It's to the point where my hatred of pigs now overrides my hatred of niggers. I saw a negro getting arrested today and quickly came to the scene to record the pigs, and I intend to file a freedom of information act request to see why he was even arrested. I heard that the stop was about a broken taillight, but apparently he had just purchased the vehicle! :feelswhat:

The stop was obviously bullshit, because cops in my city usually don't care about petty shit like this. It's not impossible that the negro had an outstanding warrant, though, or that the pigs had used the stop as an opportunity to manipulate their way into searching his vehicle.

Last edited:
What if you cut your hair short? Would they still mistake you for a homeless man
Due to my sleep apnea, I have some pretty gnarly under-eye bags which makes me look like I "haven't slept in years," as one person put it. Which is another hobo trait.

Who's that foid in your Avi?
It's a dude lel