Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I almost fucking lost it today.

Boatman

Boatman

Recruit
★★★
Just got some new hires at work. Of course, they send all the new guys straight to the grill and other shit jobs. One of them is Chad or, at least, Chad-lite. Actually seems like a pretty cool guy and does his job. But, for the past two days, I've had to put up the whore-cow manager going into heat. All fucking day, she is practically begging for his cock. And he plays into her fucking mind games. They might as well just start going at it in the middle of the kitchen. I've worked my ass off for months, and do I get any kind of thanks or appreciation? No. I get nothing, but every time he does his job, keep in mind that I've been the guy training him, "he's the best" "oh please, bend me over and fuck me, now". I'm so glad I'll be leaving soon, but I might just snap before then.

On a more positive note. One of the few good managers talked to me today about me being late a lot recently. Told her I really didn't care anymore since I am quitting soon anyway. She didn't know I was quitting yet, so she was pretty bummed about that. Told me she liked how hard I worked. That felt good, but unfortunately for them, its way too little and way too late.

go ahead and lose it. trust me. it feels good.

go ahead and lose it. trust me. it feels good.
bad idea if you want to get another job after. Get another job first and then go back and lose it if you really have to.

true i g. just lose it someday. when you end up doing it? you usually feel great.

No one deserves to wageslave as an incel. This is hell on Earth.

The clearest indication that it's over

That is straight hp chaos. Wtf are you working at?

Told me she liked how hard I worked.

She doesn't, really. She just said that to make you stay so they don't have to spend time hiring/training a new person.

Im the exact same bro. if I didn't get home in the time I did today I would have probably had a meltdown

Just got some new hires at work. Of course, they send all the new guys straight to the grill and other shit jobs. One of them is Chad or, at least, Chad-lite. Actually seems like a pretty cool guy and does his job. But, for the past two days, I've had to put up the whore-cow manager going into heat. All fucking day, she is practically begging for his cock. And he plays into her fucking mind games. They might as well just start going at it in the middle of the kitchen. I've worked my ass off for months, and do I get any kind of thanks or appreciation? No. I get nothing, but every time he does his job, keep in mind that I've been the guy training him, "he's the best" "oh please, bend me over and fuck me, now". I'm so glad I'll be leaving soon, but I might just snap before then.

On a more positive note. One of the few good managers talked to me today about me being late a lot recently. Told her I really didn't care anymore since I am quitting soon anyway. She didn't know I was quitting yet, so she was pretty bummed about that. Told me she liked how hard I worked. That felt good, but unfortunately for them, its way too little and way too late.

Fucking suicidefuel tbh
Good luck OP.
Is that avi from berserk, the original series before the films?

Restaurant jobs are the worst. You're making the right move.

You are lucky you can still lose it,

I don't have anything to lose anymore :feelsrope:

I've worked my ass off for months, and do I get any kind of thanks or appreciation? No. I get nothing, but every time he does his job, keep in mind that I've been the guy training him, "he's the best" "oh please, bend me over and fuck me, now". I'm so glad I'll be leaving soon, but I might just snap before then.
Hard work means nothing to employers if you’re ugly