Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Almost Forgot that it's 2018, and its Okay for Your "Girlfriend" to Talk Like an Adulterous Slut

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I was conversing with a friend who has a "girlfriend". We were both talking about modern femshits and how they're all useless unfaithful sluts.

It got to a point where he was talking about how femshits at his college would openly talk about all the celebrity guys they wanted to fuck despite already being in "relationships". He said that this was a sign of extreme disrespect towards their "boyfriends" and that he couldn't stand it. He said his "girlfriend" was so faithful that she would leave the room whenever conversations got like this.

Of course, many femshits feel this is going overboard, and that a female should openly be allowed to talk about committing adultery if it wants to. At first thought this sentiment seems ridiculous, but then I realized something: It's 2018.

These aren't the Stone Ages folks, we've progressed. If it was 1940, then sure, it would be ridiculous for femshits to talk about committing adultery, and other femshits wouldn't approve of it either. But because the calendar reads "2018", all of this behavior is okay. Engage in polyamory. Let your roommate fuck your "girlfriend". Laugh when your female says it wants to commit infidelity. All of these things are crucial to a long-lasting and functional "relationship". Trying to tell your "girlfriend" that you feel uncomfortable when it openly exclaims it wants to cheat on you is regressive and oppressive, but it's 2018 folks, and women are no longer oppressed. It's time for them to let their true nature shine...

EDIT: I just want to go on record saying if my spiritual wife ever talked like this in front of me, I'd gladly bash its head in with an axe and then end my own life immediately afterwards.

It's very telling of the times we live in that YOU are the bad guy if you expect your female to not openly talk about committing adultery against you because "MUH OPPRESSION".

Last edited:
We need to pull out the vocal chords of women and feed it to the dogs. No anesthetic needed, let the devil feel the retribution.

Women's sexuality cannot be stopped

Does he talk about models he wants to fuck in front of her?

I was conversing with a friend who has a "girlfriend". We were both talking about modern femshits and how they're all useless unfaithful sluts.

It got to a point where he was talking about how femshits at his college would openly talk about all the celebrity guys they wanted to fuck despite already being in "relationships". He said that this was a sign of extreme disrespect towards their "boyfriends" and that he couldn't stand it. He said his "girlfriend" was so faithful that she would leave the room whenever conversations got like this.

Of course, many femshits feel this is going overboard, and that a female should openly be allowed to talk about committing adultery if it wants to. At first thought this sentiment seems ridiculous, but then I realized something: It's 2018.

These aren't the Stone Ages folks, we've progressed. If it was 1940, then sure, it would be ridiculous for femshits to talk about committing adultery, and other femshits wouldn't approve of it either. But because the calendar reads "2018", all of this behavior is okay. Engage in polyamory. Let your roommate fuck your "girlfriend". Laugh when your female says it wants to commit infidelity. All of these things are crucial to a long-lasting and functional "relationship". Trying to tell your "girlfriend" that you feel uncomfortable when it openly exclaims it wants to cheat on you is regressive and oppressive, but it's 2018 folks, and women are no longer oppressed. It's time for them to let their true nature shine...
I missed you bro . Excellent post. People always assume : the later the better.

„ let me just use my recently manmade humanist ideologies to support my hedonistic lifestyle because I know better lol“

I missed you bro . Excellent post. People always assume : the later the better.

„ let me just use my recently manmade humanist ideologies to support my hedonistic lifestyle because I know better lol“
"Hurr durr it's 2018 we've progressed adultery is okay!"

Some people are such fucking hedonistic retards, they deserve to be in concentration camps or fed to pigs.

Getting a gf in the first place is my priority right now tbh.

Getting a gf in the first place is my priority right now tbh.
Lol. Who the fuck wants a "girlfriend"? I would only accept a virgin female of high moral character, and they do not exist, so I will gladly die alone, with genocide on my mind.

Lol. Who the fuck wants a "girlfriend"? I would only accept a virgin female of high moral character, and they do not exist, so I will gladly die alone, with genocide on my mind.
I just want to end the curse first.

I just want to end the curse first.
Fuck a slut at gunpoint then. Don't emotionally invest in one of these cumrags my dude, they always let you down even if you do get one.

Fuck a slut at gunpoint then. Don't emotionally invest in one of these cumrags my dude, they always let you down even if you do get one.
I never intend to commit to a slut, just wanna get my dick wet for the first time in my life.

The thing is though, their minds have not changed since the 1940s, it’s just that they didn’t talk about it openly. Men are the exact same, if they see an attractive woman then they are aroused by her, whether they are married or not has no baring on this. I see no reason why the act of women expressing this desire openly is what infuriates you the most. Even in the most monogamous and sexually conservative societies in history the desire was still there, it just wasn’t spoken of. Do you consider a problem to be less of a problem if it isn’t spoken about and acknowledged? Because it’s unavoidable human nature to feel attraction to a member of the opposite sex regardless of whether you’re married, in a relationship or single. Why does it piss you off more that they speak openly of it and acknowledge it? Tbh I prefer the honesty, at least then we aren’t denying fundamental facts about human psychology like we’re too fragile to handle ugly truth. Surely doing that would be bluepill?

I want those women slashed, flogged and hanged. Degeneracy has deeply infected their minds so they're beyond help. Slaughter is the only solution. That will set an example and teach the other foids a thing or two about openly discussing how they would like to commit that what should be considered an inexcusable crime.

Bitches these days are so vulgar and subhuman, they are no longer cute or beautiful.

The thing is though, their minds have not changed since the 1940s, it’s just that they didn’t talk about it openly. Men are the exact same, if they see an attractive woman then they are aroused by her, whether they are married or not has no baring on this. I see no reason why the act of women expressing this desire openly is what infuriates you the most. Even in the most monogamous and sexually conservative societies in history the desire was still there, it just wasn’t spoken of. Do you consider a problem to be less of a problem if it isn’t spoken about and acknowledged? Because it’s unavoidable human nature to feel attraction to a member of the opposite sex regardless of whether you’re married, in a relationship or single. Why does it piss you off more that they speak openly of it and acknowledge it? Tbh I prefer the honesty, at least then we aren’t denying fundamental facts about human psychology like we’re too fragile to handle ugly truth. Surely doing that would be bluepill?
Stop defending degeneracy you goddamn faggot. I've never in my life wanted anything but a loyal wife to be 100% monogamous with. The only people who disagree are decadent scum who need to be lynched.

I almost forgot that it's 2018 and I never had a girlfriend

To complement ItheIthe, the fact that people have these thoughts does not take away your duty to behave like a dignified human being which means not talking about adultery while simultaneously acknowledging these thoughts as sinful and undesirable.

Stop defending degeneracy you goddamn faggot. I've never in my life wanted anything but a loyal wife to be 100% monogamous with. The only people who disagree are decadent scum who need to be lynched.
The type of wife you want doesn’t exist and never has. Your definition of monogamy includes not thinking about or fantasising over more attractive men when they pass by (or talking about it in the case of this thread). Well I’m sorry but that is totally in contrast with the nature of humanity as a species and marriage is a man-made construct that doesn’t override our natural programming. This is why I do not understand why you’re a Christian, because you are very adept at pointing out the flaws in human nature, yet for some reason you are only capable of blaming humans on an individual or collective level for these flaws, and have nothing bad to say about the omniscient being you believe designed this nature to be how it is. You think it’s unnatural and unholy that humans behave like higher primates in their mate selection process, when that’s what’s be expected because that’s exactly what we are.

The type of wife you want doesn’t exist and never has. Your definition of monogamy includes not thinking about or fantasising over more attractive men when they pass by (or talking about it in the case of this thread). Well I’m sorry but that is totally in contrast with the nature of humanity as a species and marriage is a man-made construct that doesn’t override our natural programming. This is why I do not understand why you’re a Christian, because you are very adept at pointing out the flaws in human nature, yet for some reason you are only capable of blaming humans on an individual or collective level for these flaws, and have nothing bad to say about the omniscient being you believe designed this nature to be how it is. You think it’s unnatural and unholy that humans behave like higher primates in their mate selection process, when that’s what’s be expected because that’s exactly what we are.

Your last line is false. Humans (men specifically), in contrast to every other animal possess the ability to consciously guide their behavior. That's why there's no such thing as a moral animal.

That wife could exist if we stoned sluts to death and preached monogamy over whoredom, but our faggoty society glorifies sluts. Human beings are hard wired to be monogamous, thats why they always end up depressed and eternally different after a "breakup". Human beings fall into degeneracy though and end up not living up to their true godly nature. These people need to be killed, to clean up society you need to take out the trash

Your last line is false. Humans (men specifically), in contrast to every other animal possess the ability to consciously guide their behavior. That's why there's no such thing as a moral animal.
They can mitigate them better and have more choice in how they respond to them, but fundamentally human desires are as base as animals. Denying this is bluepilled in my opinion.

Last edited:
Foids are getting away with anything and everything.

That wife could exist if we stoned sluts to death and preached monogamy over whoredom, but our faggoty society glorifies sluts. Human beings are hard wired to be monogamous, thats why they always end up depressed and eternally different after a "breakup". Human beings fall into degeneracy though and end up not living up to their true godly nature. These people need to be killed, to clean up society you need to take out the trash
If humans were designed to be totally monogamous they would not feel attraction towards members of the opposite sex after commiting to another. They will do this regardless of whether you stone or lynch them, whether they discuss it openly is another matter.

Honestly I love this kind of slut shit. Monogamy sucks.

I want girls to suck and fuck everyone. There should be an orgy always going on, where men can come and go as they please, but girls have to stay as sexual-slaves.

I can't relate to you guys wanting 'pure' girlfriends or shit like that. Degeneracy is a better way of life - it should be inclusive though.

I can't imagine only fucking one girl the rest of my life. The thought is sickening.

They can mitigate them, but fundamentally their desires are as base as animals. Denying this is bluepilled in my opinion.

Humans(men specifically because women aren't really human but humanoid) possess a higher consciousness which allows them to make moral judgements. That's what elevates humans and separates them from all other living creatures. The fact that we possess the capacity to evaluate these carnal desires and choose whether to act upon them or not for along the lines of moral principles laid out for the good of society.

i just picture your faggot ass 6'4, chiseled self interacting with all these chads and stacies day to day and it makes me rage

I want girls to suck and fuck everyone. There should be an orgy always going on, where men can come and go as they please, but girls have to stay as sexual-slaves.

I can't relate to you guys wanting 'pure' girlfriends or shit like that. Degeneracy is a better way of life - it should be inclusive though.

I can't imagine only fucking one girl the rest of my life. The thought is sickening.
this forum is full of coping retards with the purity cope to justify a reason why their subhuman ass should be having sex

Last edited:
If humans were designed to be totally monogamous they would not feel attraction towards members of the opposite sex after commiting to another. They will do this regardless of whether you stone or lynch them, whether they discuss it openly is another matter.
Not everyone does that, only degenerates. Rape happens all the time. Murder happens all the time. Robbery happens all the time. Does that mean that these actions represent the entire human race? Does that mean all humans are murderous? Or are scumbags murderous? Does this mean murder is permissible?

You're a faggot and I hope your wish comes true and you die of AIDS.

There should be 2 types of foids:

- ones created to be raised like sex-catle
(like in a rape farm)

- others created to be faitful gf, so there would be never incels again.

The only way to end inceldom is by controling women.

The others countries (in africa, muslim ones, honduras,etc) arent stupid....after what is happening in Europe and USA they know they cant let foids have "rights".

They know once this shit starts it wont go back.

i just picture your faggot ass 6'4, chiseled self interacting with all these chads and stacies day to day and it makes me rage.

Is there a theory that he’s a Chad?
i just picture your faggot ass 6'4, chiseled self interacting with all these chads and stacies day to day and it makes me rage.

Is there a theory that he’s a Chad?

Not everyone does that, only degenerates. Rape happens all the time. Murder happens all the time. Robbery happens all the time. Does that mean that these actions represent the entire human race? Does that mean all humans are murderous? Or are scumbags murderous? Does this mean murder is permissible?
No, but it does represent the entirety of human sexuality to feel attraction to the opposite gender if they are attractive. This happens whether or not you are married, to every human being, except those who are attracted to the same gender; who you hate equally from what I can see. Though to be honest it does lead me to a suspicion, as I’ve witnessed the most fervent fundamentalist criticists of homosexuality to often be in deep denial about their own sexual orientation. This would explain your belief that upon marrying your wife you would never feel attraction to another woman. Or maybe you’re just A-sexual because there is no such thing as a straight man who wouldn’t feel aroused upon viewing an attractive female, as you claim you no longer would, and would expect your spouse not to (unrealistically) if you were married to her.

Last edited: