Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I almost feel bad for women.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
Keyword is almost. The reason why I even have the sentiment is because of a realization I've made pretty recently. I've made several posts in the past talking about how women use flirting and other behaviors as methods to get leverage over men, but then I thought about it even deeper. Women are obviously always at the behestive man. Even though we live in a very gatocentric society, we still don't live in a matriarchal society. The reason why is because no woman can really become a leader in the same way men can. So it's very apparent as to why women use all these behaviors to get in men's good graces. However, I thought about it for a sec and it really has to be really stressful to be a woman. At times. I say stressful and not difficult because women don't have the same difficulty in their gender role as men do. But if you think about it, it has to be very mentally and emotionally tiring at times to be a woman and always have to think" is this guy worth investing in?" "Should I flirt with this betta rich guy so I can have some security? " "Is it safe for me to shit on this dude and treat him like trash or will he go full Elliot Roger on me?" Definitely know as a man I would not be able to handle this type of pressure. Now to be fair women nowadays I feel don't have to worry about this as much simply because their social stock far outweighs their male counterparts + even the ugliest woman at this point can have an army of beta Sims. But I would still say that there is definitely a caution that women have when it comes to dealing with men in general, that frankly men only recently are starting to feel with women.

TL;DR Women are the ultimate brown nosers on the genetic level. And they're definitely is a stressful aspect to that.

penche sans main transparent fond brup bestreup reupload se jesushd jesus laspaelleras

Keyword is almost. The reason why I even have the sentiment is because of a realization I've made pretty recently. I've made several posts in the past talking about how women use flirting and other behaviors as methods to get leverage over men, but then I thought about it even deeper. Women are obviously always at the behestive man. Even though we live in a very gatocentric society, we still don't live in a matriarchal society. The reason why is because no woman can really become a leader in the same way men can. So it's very apparent as to why women use all these behaviors to get in men's good graces. However, I thought about it for a sec and it really has to be really stressful to be a woman. At times. I say stressful and not difficult because women don't have the same difficulty in their gender role as men do. But if you think about it, it has to be very mentally and emotionally tiring at times to be a woman and always have to think" is this guy worth investing in?" "Should I flirt with this betta rich guy so I can have some security? " "Is it safe for me to shit on this dude and treat him like trash or will he go full Elliot Roger on me?" Definitely know as a man I would not be able to handle this type of pressure. Now to be fair women nowadays I feel don't have to worry about this as much simply because their social stock far outweighs their male counterparts + even the ugliest woman at this point can have an army of beta Sims. But I would still say that there is definitely a caution that women have when it comes to dealing with men in general, that frankly men only recently are starting to feel with women.

TL;DR Women are the ultimate brown nosers on the genetic level. And they're definitely is a stressful aspect to that.
I agree almost fully with this post.

I don't feel bad for women. Despite them being physically weaker, all the societal protection and easy access to love and sex more than makes up for it

tenor.gif

its very difficult to have a army of simps that give you a ton of money...

Very true women are the real victims here, imagine going trough day with being empowered only 10-20 times, what a disaster this is. All the stress they are feeling on them: what chad should I hit the yeet today with, having to go into their onlyfans account to manually hit withdraw on their pending 20k usd, having to write 3 tweets about being opressed. I cant even begin to fathom the sheer horror that an average western women goes trough on day to day basis. Preach sister, we need more feminist men like you, screenshot your thread and post it on inceltears, show all the opressed woman what a big empath you are, you may even get laid

I feel bad for women who are victims of sex trafficking.

If anything, they deserve far worse

This is extremely soy, any of their problems pale in comparison to what we have to deal with, historically and now. They don't have problems, only some inconveniences

I don't feel bad for anyone who perpetuate suffering by creating new slaves for the system.
If your son aren't Chad, then you you just prepare him for the 'life' full of humiliation and exploitation.