Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I almost dreamed of sex today and it was terrifying

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
So, this time i did it and ALMOST managed to have sex in my dream. I dreamed about being naked in bed with my butterface coworker, the tall one with blond hair, ugly face, but thick thighs and nice ass. I looked at her first person perspective and she waited for me to put it in, but i was completely overwhelmed as she already had at least one sexual partner while im a complete newbie in sex. I wasnt able to have sex, as my dream cut to another scene before i was able to do the deed.

Thats another reminder to me that ascension is impossible and pretty much a pipe dream. Even if you manage to find a girl thats willing to have sex with you, it will be nothing new or special to her, as most of them already saw everything. I will never lose my innocence with another girl together, as all are ran through. They expect their future partners to have plenty of experience and know exactly what they want, experienced all kinds of sex positions, meanwhile i never even saw a girl naked. You are just another partner to her, she will never see you as anything special.

Its over

Last edited:
brutal ngl

you know it is over when your own brain is blue balling you

please stop having dreams about my mother

I've had "sex" in a dream, when my penis goes into the vagina i dont feel anything though, i think because i dont know what that feels like

Its nearly impossible to fuck a Virgin these days . You either are a Kid that is above average and fucks early or a older chad who persuades her ( the virgin you wanna fuck ) Mother and trys to get close to her .

Its nearly impossible to fuck a Virgin these days . You either are a Kid that is above average and fucks early or an older chad who persuades her ( the virgin you wanna fuck ) Mother and trys to get close to her .
I don’t even care about getting a virgin woman anymore because it’s so unrealistic. Give me a 30-40 year old woman with a decent face and body and a not too outlandish body count, and I’d be happy enough. I’m not picky

Sex Dream is life fuel tbh. Everything feels real