Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost don’t want a relationship

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I almost don’t want a relationship based on what I’ve seen it doesn’t seem worth it anymore at least not a long term relationship a short term relationship would be nice

yeah when you've been incel for too long it messes with your ability to pair-bond. almost everyone universally on this forum accepts missing out on teen love is disastrous for your future prospects in the dating market

I’m the opposite. I want one so bad. Not enjoying life much at all alone at this point.

I almost don’t want a relationship based on what I’ve seen it doesn’t seem worth it anymore at least not a long term relationship a short term relationship would be nice
that's basically the nature of the blackpill. volcel, incel, doesn't really matter when the outcome is the same and even if you got what you wanted, you would grow to fucking hate it anyway

anyone here who "ascends" is just going to end up being a cuck/paypig/etc before getting dumped for chad or chadlite

i just want women friends tbh

I just want 1 or 2 FWBs. A relationship doesn't seem appealing to me because realistically it's a lot more obligations and responsibilities than benefits. I just need a constant release; at least 3 times a week and I'd be golden.

I’m the opposite. I want one so bad. Not enjoying life much at all alone at this point.
I think everybody wants it, but some people are very much ok with being alone while others feel depressed about it

same here, a relationship where I get to do things, have sex is all I want, I want an experienec like shes my best friend except we also have sex and love each other

honestly :redpill::blackpill: will break your relationship and pair bonding skills, its ovER for us:feelsrope::feelsrope:

you'll never be able to get comfortable or relax if you ever ascend and get a foid. you'll always be on your edge on who your foid partner is talking to behind your back.

forever destined to be a paranoid retard

honestly :redpill::blackpill: will break your relationship and pair bonding skills, its ovER for us:feelsrope::feelsrope:

you'll never be able to get comfortable or relax if you ever ascend and get a foid. you'll always be on your edge on who your foid partner is talking to behind your back.

forever destined to be a paranoid retard
true and also ropefuel