Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I almost cried in front of my father today

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
My father is a normie and doesn't understand why I'm the way I am. He still feels like contributing to society, working even when it's not absolutely necessary (he pretty much looks around for work to be done all the time, and also pushes me to do it constantly), shaving everyday even when he's unemployed and doesn't have to (also no woman in neither of our your lives, nor prospects of getting them). He even feels ashamed about getting free food from the state, which I simply can't understand (especially since both of us, especially him, worked hard and payed into the system already).

Of course I don't feel like doing any of that. I just browse the internet the whole day with pauses for eating, going to the bathroom and sleeping.

Today we were in the car driving and he was for the thousandth time verbally belittling me and rubbing it in that I just sit around and do nothing. I was already feeling emotional because of the argument and when we entered our street I noticed one of the neighbors has a daughter I had never seen before. She was a 7/10 blonde in her early teens, exactly my preferencial age. She was wearing yoga pants and I could see the outline of her panties under it, on her round, juicy butt.

Just when I noticed her and, like always, had my eyes glued to her for a while, my father started ignoring me because a friend called him. Then I was overwhelmed by an intense feeling of frustration and sadness because I know I'll never ever be allowed to even touch someone like her, ever, for the rest of my life, and also for the rest of my life I'll probably have to deal with people annoying me and rubbing in how much of a pathetic loser I am.

As a man you have to do so many things, no one cares if you don't feel like doing them, and as an incel what you want the most in life is forever denied to you. In my case even more harshly because of my particular looks, age and preferences.

I managed to hold back the tears and went to my room, I think he didn't notice anything. I'm so glad I'm going back home to my mom soon, since she annoys me way less.

Last edited:
your avi gives your posts such a surreal halo

Did your father get divorce raped?

Did your father get divorce raped?
Not really. He barely paid child support. He did it until I was 8-9 and then stopped for good, and my mom didn't really want to screw him legally for it. It was also a particularly complicated situation due to my parents being in different countries.

Will you leave Germany ?
Yes, Gott sei dank.

I feel you bro Its too hurtful to know that we will never fuck any of these hot foids that we see

Stay strong bro.
It also kills me watching random JB´s, specially if they are perfect and almost naked in the street, surrounded by gf´s, smiling... Sometimes i think that being blind is probably not that bad for a ephebocel, not even kidding. Visual triggering is the worst and most usual.
Anyway. Normies will never understand us, dont take them so serious. And good luck.

I cried in front of my brother once too so I know how you feel. It’s fucking degrading to know that you’ll never be able to experience what most guys have by the time their 16.

Stay strong bro.

Your father is the definition of an NPC

Leave and never look back tbh. I am suffering here
I only consider coming back if Brazil becomes Venezuela tier (I don't think it's gonna happen) or if my father's plan to sell his house and also go to Brazil fail (then I'll have to come again when he dies because I'm the single heir).

Not really. He barely paid child support. He did it until I was 8-9 and then stopped for good, and my mom didn't really want to screw him legally for it. It was also a particularly complicated situation due to my parents being in different countries.

Yes, Gott sei dank.
auf wiedersehen:feelsokman:

Sorry to hear brother. My dad is also a boomer. They really are the worst

Life is fucking brutal for incels

Your posts are very genuine and full of feels. Do whatever makes you happy. Move back to Brazil if you think it will make your life better. I can't even imagine getting mogged in Germany. :feelscry:

your avi gives your posts such a surreal halo
I feel you bro Its too hurtful to know that we will never fuck any of these hot foids that we see
Thank you.
Stay strong bro.
It also kills me watching random JB´s, specially if they are perfect and almost naked in the street, surrounded by gf´s, smiling... Sometimes i think that being blind is probably not that bad for a ephebocel, not even kidding. Visual triggering is the worst and most usual.
Anyway. Normies will never understand us, dont take them so serious. And good luck.
Thank you, bro. I'm glad I'm going back to Brazil, I'm better off there and also less perfect blonde teens to torment my existence.
I cried in front of my brother once too so I know how you feel. It’s fucking degrading to know that you’ll never be able to experience what most guys have by the time their 16.

Stay strong bro.
Sorry to hear brother. My dad is also a boomer. They really are the worst
Thanks everyone.
smh his dad can’t fathom how bad things have gotten
He has no idea indeed. I said here how he once pointed to what should be a fucking 8/10 foid in her late teens and said "this one would be good to me". I had no chance at all of even holding this girl's hand with her consent, not even if my life depended on it.
Your posts are very genuine and full of feels. Do whatever makes you happy. Move back to Brazil if you think it will make your life better. I can't even imagine getting mogged in Germany. :feelscry:
Thanks. I'm glad you guys appreciate reading what I have to say.

Bro this might be a litle bit overinterpreted but i think your father has a reason why he is acting like he does.
He wants you to be a functioning member of society which he is not. And he feels bad about it and wants you to succeed in this life.
So he acts like normie ... for YOU

Bro this might be a litle bit overinterpreted but i think your father has a reason why he is acting like he does.
He wants you to be a functioning member of society which he is not. And he feels bad about it and wants you to succeed in this life.
So he acts like normie ... for YOU
My father is a functioning member of society. He earns 4 times what I earn when he works, so he doesn't need to work all the time.

No amount of hard work can change the bones in one's face.

do you see your mother often? i find us incels normally are treated better by our mothers

If Bolsonaro wins this will not happen ;)
If Bolsonaro wins that shit wil gets WAYS WORSE, not as bad as Venezuela (if a civil war dont start ofc), but will get worse.

@Mainländer Como vc faz pra ser NEET na Alemanha??? Vc rebece bolsa família ai??? O_o

If Bolsonaro wins that shit wil gets WAYS WORSE, not as bad as Venezuela (if a civil war dont start ofc), but will get worse.

@Mainländer Como vc faz pra ser NEET na Alemanha??? Vc rebece bolsa família ai??? O_o
Why do you think it'll get worse?

I'm only a NEET for a couple of days before I fly back.

Why do you think it'll get worse?

I'm only a NEET for a couple of days before I fly back.
Vai ficar pior pq o "plano" de governo do Bolsonaro é simplesmente vender tudo que o Brasil tem pros EUA, é o ultra-liberalismo, entreguismo puro.

Só tu ver oq está acontecendo na Argentina. Vai acontecer pior com o Brasil.

@Mainländer Listen up, my father is a carbon copy of yours, cuck to society, works hard, takes shit from everyone, never says no.

He was also like this, I had enough one day, got really drunk and started being violent and loud, he decided to kick me out of the house.

So I went, my quality of life increased slightly as it was one less thing to worry about kind of thing.

You need to leave the house, and fend for yourself.

The NEET's on this forum are lucky enough to have timid parents to let them NEET, we both (to the best of my knowledge) do not.

So we were simply unlucky, you can't change your dads mind, I know you probably won't leave the house, get a job and get your own place... but just know, I told you what the best thing to do in your situation (as it has happened to me).

@Mainländer Listen up, my father is a carbon copy of yours, cuck to society, works hard, takes shit from everyone, never says no.

He was also like this, I had enough one day, got really drunk and started being violent and loud, he decided to kick me out of the house.

So I went, my quality of life increased slightly as it was one less thing to worry about kind of thing.

You need to leave the house, and fend for yourself.

The NEET's on this forum are lucky enough to have timid parents to let them NEET, we both (to the best of my knowledge) do not.

So we were simply unlucky, you can't change your dads mind, I know you probably won't leave the house, get a job and get your own place... but just know, I told you what the best thing to do in your situation (as it has happened to me).
Thanks for the tip. Luckily, my mom and other relatives from my Brazilian side are much more understanding and lenient with me, and I'm going back there.

If all my family were like this I'd eventually had no choice but moving on my own, yeah.

You can buy wife in Albania

might be a good idea. thanks.
Thanks for the tip. Luckily, my mom and other relatives from my Brazilian side are much more understanding and lenient with me, and I'm going back there.

If all my family were like this I'd eventually had no choice but moving on my own, yeah.

my parents forced me out at 27 and I kind of live on my own with a male roommate who is a decent guy, probably worse life than mine. he just turned 42 and we can't attract women to save our life. I'm 36 now.

Which mine are.

So please stop crying. I know how it feels though, but please stop crying, its stupid, its another way of begging for attention.

@MainländerYou need to leave the house, and fend for yourself.

How do you get a job if you have no house???

Businessmen dont like to hire beggars.

Which mine are.

So please stop crying. I know how it feels though, but please stop crying, its stupid, its another way of begging for attention.
I didn't cry, I managed to hold it back. But felt like making a thread to vent.

I like to vent and read what people write back here. It's good to be understood by people on similar circumstances. So much for cucktears which says we're not a support group.

I hardly feel pain anymore at my age.

I didn't cry, I managed to hold it back. But felt like making a thread to vent.

I like to vent and read what people write back here. It's good to be understood by people on similar circumstances. So much for cucktears which says we're not a support group.
Ok, you have earned my respect more now.

Whats your situation? wageslave? school? NEET?

She was a 7/10 blonde in her early teens, exactly my preferencial age. She was wearing yoga pants and I could see the outline of her panties under it, on her round, juicy butt.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

On a serious note, I wish you all the best, hopefully you will somehow ascend. You are one of my favourite members here ngl

Ok, you have earned my respect more now.

Whats your situation? wageslave? school? NEET?
Good. At the moment NEET, I worked my ass off here for three months but then decided this blue-collar life isn't for me and now I plan to go back to uni in my country.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

On a serious note, I wish you all the best, hopefully you will somehow ascend. You are one of my favourite members here ngl
Thank you very much. I got lots of lifefuel today from seeing how many people enjoy what I write here.

Distract yourself. And take a break from this forum. Really.
In other words; just get a hobby bruh

You seem to carry liberal ideas. Your father is right. Do something about your life and you can attain your foid in a better country not germany

You seem to carry liberal ideas. Your father is right. Do something about your life and you can attain your foid in a better country not germany
Which country, for example?

How old?

Edit: just saw the post above, oldmog me. I hope I also get numbed to pain when I'm as old as you.

It doesn't get much better. You can't even get with legal twenty-somethings without being called a pedo. Which doesn't make any sense since forever.