Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost ascended

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★

Omg guys I was so close to ascending but this foid stopped responding to me after I asked her out on a date literally why? I didnt say anything sexual or anything I paid for tinder prenium and STILL havent gotten matches until I FINALLY got a match with this foid and she just stopped texting me come the fuck on man I just want pussy already

Michael B Jordan Naacp GIF by BET

Chad decided to hit her up, so she discontinued responding to you when a better option showed up

She found a better option

Chad decided to hit her up, so she discontinued responding to you when a better option showed up
My guy is wasting his time on a foid who probably has multiple other guys she's talking to.

thats fucking bullshit that they just throw us out like trash we are people too

Idk man girls will text you for weeks, then you make plans and POOF

Really looking for someone to explain this phenomenon

My guy is wasting his time on a foid who probably has multiple other guys she's talking to.
I know. Sadly, that’s literally how all foids are, unless they are batshit ugly

Omg guys I was so close to ascending but this foid stopped responding to me after I asked her out on a date literally why? I didnt say anything sexual or anything I paid for tinder prenium and STILL havent gotten matches until I FINALLY got a match with this foid and she just stopped texting me come the fuck on man I just want pussy already

JFL, this post can't be serious.

Idk man girls will text you for weeks, then you make plans and POOF

Really looking for someone to explain this phenomenon
I think they actually get pleasure out of leading men on and then hurting them for fun

I know. Sadly, that’s literally how all foids are, unless they are batshit ugly
Even the ugly Fiona looking ones have guys in their DMs, not Chads, but despised simps.

Even the ugly Fiona looking ones have guys in their DMs, not Chads, but despised simps.
Yep. I actually saw a Reddit post a while ago where this disgustingly deformed chick had a normie looking boyfriend. It was absurd. I can probably find it and show you the pic if you want. It really shows that even the ugliest of women can find love, yet men who are average at worst even struggle like crazy. Clown world

I think they actually get pleasure out of leading men on and then hurting them for fun
Foids are psychopaths by nature; they're even cruel to their own kind.

Foids are psychopaths by nature; they're even cruel to their own kind.
I know. And they want us to call them the empathetic gender. Fuck off with that bs. They are anything but empathetic

foids are fucking evil man. They should get arrested for doing shit like that
Yeah, it is evil. Modern foids cannot love non Chad men. They are just always waiting to bail and go to a better option if they can

and to their own sons
My mother is actually really good to me overall, so I can’t agree with this in my case. I know many mothers are like this, especially if they have daughters though

They should be raped and beaten first for all the cruelty they've done (In video game)
They should just date their looksmatch without much hassle. That would basically solve inceldom.

Congrats bro it’s time to leave the forum.
Enjoy your GF.

They should just date their looksmatch without much hassle. That would basically solve inceldom.
Yes, force them to be with their looksmatch, it will be torture for them:feelsPop:

You almost got banned from this forum

brutal. They get enjoyment and a massive ego boost from rejecting men who they deem inferior

Nigga went straight for the kill.

I can't tell 2 things:

1.If this is a troll bait post
2. If OP geniuenely thought he had a chance when in reality that foid just messed with him by her "OK" response to his proposal.

I can't tell 2 things:

1.If this is a troll bait post
2. If OP geniuenely thought he had a chance when in reality that foid just messed with him by her "OK" response to his proposal.
thats the best response ive gotten by a foid in a very long time

Why bother? foids do this shit all the time to sub5 men

You didn't even come close nigga lol, that "ok" was obviously ironic.

She probally doesn't mean to say "yes". Probally just said to end the conversation or some nonsense