Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I ain't want no female friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 29447
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29447

Self-banned
-
Back in the days I had some female friends. They kept using me for being their helpline. Of course they were sensing that I wanted more than friendship but just completely ignoring it. Now peoeple tell me 'hey just get to know each other, even if it won't become sth serious you can still be friends'. Fuck off. I ain't want no female friends that tell me about their relationship problems. I decided that I won't befriend females anymore. Even if people tell me that I will miss or lose sth. I can't take this anymore. I can't hear this 'hey you're a nice guy but let us stay friends' anymore.

never had "female friends", just work acquaintances and what not. they can be okay in that regard but I can't relate to them at all. we just have nothing in common and no way to connect with each other personally. tbh this also applies to most of the men I know irl tbh but to a lesser extent

I ain't 'fraid of no friendzone, 99 problems but a cuck zone ain't one.

never had "female friends", just work acquaintances and what not. they can be okay in that regard but I can't relate to them at all. we just have nothing in common and no way to connect with each other personally. tbh this also applies to most of the men I know irl tbh but to a lesser extent
I don't really believe that men and women can be just friends for a long time. Somebody will always want more, if not openly than secretly. It just causes pain for those rejected or in case one or both of them are in a marriage/relationship will lead to cheating. I mean look at the statistics how many people are cheating.

Back in the days I had some female friends. They kept using me for being their helpline. Of course they were sensing that I wanted more than friendship but just completely ignoring it. Now peoeple tell me 'hey just get to know each other, even if it won't become sth serious you can still be friends'. Fuck off. I ain't want no female friends that tell me about their relationship problems. I decided that I won't befriend females anymore. Even if people tell me that I will miss or lose sth. I can't take this anymore. I can't hear this 'hey you're a nice guy but let us stay friends' anymore.

Based. Wilkkomen Grayçèl.

Same

It's been years since I had female friends. I had female acquintances in college and I'd spend breaks with them, but they were just acquintances. I think having a female friend would be nice, just so that I'm not a complete loser anymore. But being their emotional tampon isn't part of this plan, although I never was used as one before, either. So that's good. Nor would I go out of my way to help them with their requests unless it's something little I'd do for a guy friend too.

Femoids exist to treated badly

I’ve never had foid friends. Not even aquantences really.

femoids never talked to me

I’ve never had foid friends. Not even aquantences really.
It's kind of better than to be their little beta friendzoned cuck imo. I mean that's why I want no female friends anymore. I think I could make some or reconnect with past ones but as I said it's much more torturous to be with them but can't have them than to not be with them at all. I'm a fucking mentalcel.

i want to fuck every female girl { my age or younger :feelsseriously: } that i speak too ..
but they want anything to do with me, so actively avoiding them now