Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ain't about this life

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I legitimately can't take this anymore, I haven't talked to a non-family member in half a year, I haven't had a hug since I was 12, I ain't about this incel life I genuinely can't take this fucking shit anymore.

Why cant I have people that care about me, why can't I have someone that thinks that I am worth something. I can get that people get lonely from time to time and that especially men need to be prepared to be lone wolfs, but not to this extent, not to this degree, we are still social animals after all.

THIS GOES AGAINST MY NATURE.
I FEEL LIKE A MONKEY IN A FUCKING CAGE.
GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.

Crying wont save your looks boyo
No looks no love
No looks no life

I legitimately can't take this anymore, I haven't talked to a non-family member in half a year, I haven't had a hug since I was 12, I ain't about this incel life I genuinely can't take this fucking shit anymore.

Why cant I have people that care about me, why can't I have someone that thinks that I am worth something. I can get that people get lonely from time to time and that especially men need to be prepared to be lone wolfs, but not to this extent, not to this degree, we are still social animals after all.

THIS GOES AGAINST MY NATURE.
I FEEL LIKE A MONKEY IN A FUCKING CAGE.
GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME.
View attachment 1028920
View attachment 1028922
jesus loves you

Attachments

• 800px-Jesus_Christ_-_Hofmann.jpg
    800px-Jesus_Christ_-_Hofmann.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 4
And smiling won't save them either.
Yeah but my point is you asked in this thread "why", aint no reason to be angry and ask why. Its all about looks and we know that, it matters to most people and its the ONLY thing that matters to foids

life is suffering

Yeah but my point is you asked in this thread "why", aint no reason to be angry and ask why. Its all about looks and we know that, it matters to most people and its the ONLY thing that matters to foids
Of course I know that but I just can't cope with the truth.

i feel like i understand you. my parents care so much more about ideological shit than anything else and I do not feel like I was treated fairly. i remember I felt really down when I was at UNI because I couldn't get any damn sleep for years because of crazy druggo neet neighbors that the landlord refused to kick out. they chased me and a few others out. i tried to move and there wasn't anything else available. i felt really unachieved and felt bad. university really is just a waste of family wealth. there are better options that don't need a university degree. heck, most python coders just use spare time to achieve credentials online and don't even bother with getting ripped off by the big u. the lack of sleep was horrific. i ended up quitting and transferring out where I am doing well on achieving my credentials and degree. i also hated the univ itself too.

half a year, try going 4 years