Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I agree with this communist jew from the 60s

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
18428598009 80d4e05f66 b

Even incels like Grotesque Subhuman(39) believe women should have the right to vote. Not all, but vast majority of men over 30 are simps who recommend bullshit therapy to incels, deny the heightpill...

Last edited:
Oldfags are fucking senile.

I disagree. Most old people are less likely to be feminists than young people because they grew up in a time where feminists weren't taken serious thus are used to it.

I disagree. Most old people are less likely to be feminists than young people because they grew up in a time where feminists weren't taken serious thus are used to it.
Almost all support 1st and even 2nd wave feminism though

Almost all support 1st and even 2nd wave feminism though
At my place it's definitely younger peeps and students. "The future is female" is even spreaded on placards at Colleges and Universities. You didn't find type of shit 20-30 years ago.

Most of the agecuckoldry and gynocentrism I've seen on this forum comes from younger users. Not always, but most.

Yeah, but they are still simps though.

Feminist should be forbidden from rising up kids.

Low IQ. Jews like this are the reason we have feminism and women's "rights" in the first place.

@ChinaCurry your take?
I think it's incredibly dumb to try and say one age group is more/less intellectually aware than another.

Though the methods may be different, the means are not, and a millennial is just as likely to be woke as a zoomer.

While boomers were useless, and GenX were the generation with the most ability to harvest and retain information, remember millenials are the most analytically and strategically minded of them all. Zoomers don't have that skillset, and arguably its less needed now, but we, the millenials, probably have a deeper understanding of the flaws and failures of political thought, and societal change than u zoomers ever will, even if we don't observe it at the grass roots level like u guys do.

Didn’t read because I won’t agree with Jews anyways.

View attachment 292698
Even incels like Grotesque Subhuman(39) believe women should have the right to vote. Not all, but vast majority of men over 30 are simps who recommend bullshit therapy to incels, deny the heightpill...
I think I've got this twisted. I would have assumed that a Communist wouldn't trust anybody over 30 because, in theory, an older person has more experience and has seen the damage that Communism does to a nation whereas a younger person under 30, typically a student, would be drawn to Communism because it seems appealing when you are too young and inexperienced to understand human motivation and societal phenomena on a deeper level.

I ain't about that shit nigguh.

So once you turn 30, you won't trust yourself ?

>agreeing with Communists and/or Jews about anything
>ever