Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I agree with IT on this

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-

Pedocels are just mad they missed out on teen love.

That is all.

context?
the post has been removed

The sentence structure in this comment is raping my brain right now.

Pedocels are just mad they missed out on teen love.

That is all.

I'm not a pedocel but I'm mad that I missed out on teen love, is there anything wrong with that? Seems like a natural reaction.

OP just likes to cause drama/get others mad
There is plenty of science to back up what these "pedocels" are stating

fucking bigots who hate sexual freedom and expression

I'm not a pedocel but I'm mad that I missed out on teen love, is there anything wrong with that? Seems like a natural reaction.
missing out on teenage love is the worst hell to be in. We'll never get those years back...

Pedophilia is bad ,don't do pedophilia kids

It has but the image is not hidden on the "old" version of reddit.

old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/gtjgbs/big_yikes/

Also visible when you embed it.

It was posted to r/TheRightCantMeme even though it's not a right-wing meme. Several commenters called it "incel" and it was reposted to r/IncelTear.

OP unironically argues that the 19 year old is hotter than the 15 and 17 year old

and lol @ moralfagging OP. these girls lose their virginity on average at 13-14

OP unironically argues that the 19 year old is hotter than the 15 and 17 year old

and lol @ moralfagging OP. these girls lose their virginity on average at 13-14
she looked best at 17

also these IT fags don't realize that a fetish is a sexual attraction with a specific object or nongenital body part.

Only one of these examples is a woman... the rest are children. And it's very disturbing to see this one claim that they're old before they even hit adulthood.
Heck, I only count her as an adult in the legal sense. 19 is still an adolescent mentally.

jfl at these people. For one, the average age of menarche is 12, which has decreased from 16 over the decades. If your body is capable of carrying a fetus to term, you are a woman. IDGAF if youre brain isnt fully "developed" yet. The frontal lobe/executive functions of the brain dont fully develop until age 25. Do any of these retards seriously contend that we should raise the age of consent to 25 because durr hurr 22 yr olds arent fully mentally competent :feelstastyman:

This is why age of consent makes no sense. Any law to protect the sexual exploitation of children needs to actually be based on exploitation, not pseudo-psychology. Even something like age - brackets would make more sense than what we have now

This is why age of consent makes no sense.
it only makes sense in historical context. one of the first feminist demands: raise the AOC. why? because they knew how biology works. if a man cant marry them young, a woman will be unmarried, in heat and not bound to her husband, she can ride cock carousel until she is old and haggardly. "im ready to settle down now"
the laws are rigged against us.

it only makes sense in historical context. one of the first feminist demands: raise the AOC. why? because they knew how biology works. if a man cant marry them young, a woman will be unmarried, in heat and not bound to her husband, she can ride cock carousel until she is old and haggardly. "im ready to settle down now"
the laws are rigged against us.

Yeah solid take, complementing that motivation was the hordes of newly single older women after divorce laws were loosened in the '60s and '70s, finding that their SMV fell to shit. AOC makes a lot more sense as a subsidy for the sexual market value of older women than it does as a guard against exploitation

I just want a gf

It is nothing wrong with wanting teenage love as an adult though.

jfl at these people. For one, the average age of menarche is 12, which has decreased from 16 over the decades. If your body is capable of carrying a fetus to term, you are a woman. IDGAF if youre brain isnt fully "developed" yet. The frontal lobe/executive functions of the brain dont fully develop until age 25. Do any of these retards seriously contend that we should raise the age of consent to 25 because durr hurr 22 yr olds arent fully mentally competent :feelstastyman:

This is why age of consent makes no sense. Any law to protect the sexual exploitation of children needs to actually be based on exploitation, not pseudo-psychology. Even something like age - brackets would make more sense than what we have now
Brain development until 25 is actually a myth. It’s society’s infantilization of those under 25 that causes the immature brain. Robert Epstein spoke a lot about this

Brain development until 25 is actually a myth. It’s society’s infantilization of those under 25 that causes the immature brain. Robert Epstein spoke a lot about this

Huh, interesting, I'll have to look into that

Yeah tbh this forum has a massive divide between pedos and non pedos

imagine being a 20 yo predator on a 19 yo child, disgusting