Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I agree that Curries are simps, but what about cumskins who make thots into millionaire.

Her male counterpart just upped his SSRI dosage because the one he was at didn't help with his severe depression

Cumskins simp just as much if not more than Indian men

Gg

Number One worst atrocity from cumskins was giving femasites rights. Those cucks needed to be burned alive (in BeamNG.Drive)
Based, definitely agree brocel

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

Low test wh*te soyfags are responsible for modern increase in hypergamy, inventing onlyfans, tinder, snapchat, instagram and throwing all their STEMbuxx a their “partners”

100000 a month to see some dead average foid. I can go to starbucks, sit there for an hour and see 30-40 half naked foids that look better for free irl. the absolute state

Low test wh*te soyfags are responsible for modern increase in hypergamy, inventing onlyfans, tinder, snapchat, instagram and throwing all their STEMbuxx a their “partners”

Thanks very much my gorillabro, mind me borrow some of your troops to blow up cucks and foids (in Transformers: The Game 2007)?

Without cucks giving foids "civil rights" we wouldn't be in such mess right now.
Go right ahead bro. The Gorilla army stands behind the cuck removal cause

shes not even attractive

Go right ahead bro. The Gorilla army stands behind the cuck removal cause
IRL I also have humanbros who would back me up in cuck-cleansing sessions.

it's just be american theory in action. The average american makes so much money compared to the rest of the world they're able to throw that much just to coom to some ordinary pics of a naked femorrhoid. As minimum wage is $265 in my country, privileged americans get 300% of my purchasing power and can spend it in expensive and hedonistic entertainment like this.

Her looksmatch is swinging from a tree

The difference is that curries are simps because they have nothing else to offer. White men have shit to offer but they simp for no fuckin reason