Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I advertised in my ethnic Facebook group for a girlfriend, then Chad came along

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
There’s nearly 15,000 members in this white
ethnic Facebook group in my city

A few weeks ago I advertised myself in my native language, asking if any girls would be interested in being my girlfriend. I tried to be super cute and flirty and adventurous, like those viral articles about

“Guy posts Girlfriend request online, thousands of adoring fans flood his inbox with messages”

Obviously I was not expecting jack shit, I was just in a trolling mood

I get 2 likes from dudes, and a bunch of late 20’s early 30’s girls and white start commenting

“this is really weird, you shouldn’t be doing this here, go on tinder”

“There’s a time and a place buddy, this ain’t it”

“do you even know anyone on here?”

“what do you expect will happen? Please delete this stupid post admin”

“this doesn’t belong here, admin please remove”

“you’re better off on dating websites”

“this is super creepy lol”

now, I didn’t think much of this, I left the post up there defiantly, it ended up with 1x haha react, 2x likes, and 6x angry and a lot of angry comments above

Fast forward till today

British Chad posts exact same kind of advertisement for a wife, with a few pics. Him surfing, two selfies in the city and on the beach, and three other pics including a fancy restaurant dish, his dog and his bike.

Perfect bone structure, bright green eyes, thick head of hair.

HAS NO CONNECTION TO OUR ETHNIC GROUP WHATSOEVER, admits he’s from Manchester, but says he “likes girls” from our group and wants to get one of our girls as his wife tee hee!

the reaction?

I can’t see the exact likes number, but there are love reacts, probably a tonne of them

OVER FOUR HUNDRED COMMENTS, and 16 shares.

thirsty whores crying for attention and tagging their friends

“omg Claudia Smith:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::heart::heart::heart: look at this hot boy!! Do you need citizenship?? LMAO XXX”

Jenny Michaels look at this :o”

“haha I told you British boys were hot Betty White

Claudia hi my friend is single she’s interested pls message her haha, she’s adorable I swear you’d love her”

“Message me pls lol you’re so hot holy shit”

I’m going to fucking blow my brains out I’m reaching boiling point here:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
she’s adorable I swear you’d love her”

An incel looking guy is told to go to dating app while a chad is not. Ironic and insulting because it's indirect way of saying to get fuck out by those holes.

Last edited:
I thought you were white. Your brother being chad and all.

Did it ever honestly begin?

White people are gods

Oh look what time it is buddy boyo

I hate my fellow countrymen. The british Chad thing is no joke despite Brits being made out to be chavvy abominations. Everyday I'm surrounded by these Chads.

Why ethnics don't revolt against these white-faggots is confusing. I'd like to smell their physical burnt into ashes. Damn near all of these crackers are in the closet!!! It's a fact European men are mostly gay or bisexual weaklings.

Blue eyes & blonde hair are ugly as fuck, they look like depigmented apes. Incomplete humans. Almost like reptilians. And British faggots are worse than Scandinavian WASPs due to their atrocious accents, pretentious attitudes, & chipmunk teeth...
Ethnic people in general mog the ever living fuck out of any white person. Fact. "White people are godz though!" They're like the rough drafts of humanity. Only reason they look the way they do with blue eyes & light hair & skin is not anything special but A LACK OF MELANIN. Sunburning-asses with unwarranted sense of superiority...

Last edited:
Why ethnics don't revolt against these white-faggots is confusing. I'd like to smell their physical burnt into ashes. Damn near all of these crackers are in the closet!!! It's a fact European men are mostly gay or bisexual weaklings.

Blue eyes & blonde hair are ugly as fuck, they look like depigmented apes. Incomplete humans. Almost like reptilians. And British faggots are worse than Scandinavian WASPs due to their atrocious accents, pretentious attitudes, & chipmunk teeth...
Ethnic people in general mog the ever living fuck out of any white person. Fact. "White people are godz though!" They're like the rough drafts of humanity. Only reason they look the way they do with blue eyes & light hair & skin is not anything special but A LACK OF MELANIN. Sunburning-asses with unwarranted sense of superiority...
solid 'muh dik' ngl

bro be happy for her :soy:
imagine people being soy in 2020

It's over for white men in 2020

This doesn’t belong here, admin please remove

Damn, well at least you know for a fact it’s over

You should know that facebook dating is for chad only, op.

You see the black pill everywhere, but when you experience it yourself, it is always the most difficult.

Foids arent really worth suicide. Imagine killing yourself because you want to be with some clueless, thoughtless, callous, cold female. Find some meaning in your life aside from women. Its the only way to succeed as an incel.