Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I admire the cumskin race...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Cumskins in medieval eurpoe developed a warrior culture based on steel , blood and human entropy , Here in cartel-land cuck druglords try to emulate the same but with cucked modern tech , I just admire medieval mercenaries , Men fighting bloody wars for a good life with a chance to achieve their dreams . But since burgerland stole blietzkrieg cucked tactics from nazi bros and albert cuckstein shitty nuclear tech everything became a shithole for this whole planet.

Also my farkin ancestors revered bearded cumskins and said fuck this empire , i want chad and stacy cumskin genes , fucking shit.

Last edited:
I admire the dark age cumskins because they burned books, killed off the fags, and even became dumber, but that did not slow down their brutality and aggression to come out on top. They knew the power of ignorance

I admire the dark age cumskins because they burned books, killed off the fags, and even became dumber, but that did not slow down their brutality and aggression to come out on top. They knew the power of ignorance
same tbh

04200CE3 1E52 4F4B 872E AB45B8AE8D1E

Germans developed technologies that fucked up the world, damn nuclear bomb practically turned the big-nosed elite into gods
Fuhrer tried to save the world from the Jews and ended up making them become gods

Germans developed technologies that fucked up the world, damn nuclear bomb practically turned the big-nosed elite into gods
Fuhrer tried to save the world from the Jews and ended up making them become gods

Nauseating reality :feelsbadman:

Cumskin race: race of pride parades, trannyism, and women's sexual liberation.

All things anti blackpill.

Nice propaganda jite

is your area safe,are there Cartel members

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back