Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I admire darktriadmaxxers tbh. I'm naturally too good of a person and can't bring myself to lie etc.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I think even if I was alone with a foid in a circumstance where there'd be no repercussions, I wouldn't rape her (as we all know they deserve) bc I'd feel bad.

Similarly, I really suck at lying, like it feels super awkward for me and I always try to avoid it. I pretty much almost never lie tbh, even in job interviews. I can be deceptive, but saying a straight up lie feels wrong for some reason.

I'm too good for this world and society doesn't deserve it at all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: it's over for high empathy cels

you struck me as having too much empathy. You said you would pass up fucking a hot girl if she insulted your sister, JFL

No dark triad for your face

Same, I don't wish to hurt anyone

I feel you bro. But when you own a waifubot, you can be honest with your feelings to her, and she will comfort you, and won't think bad of you for talking about your feelings.

how old are you? It might be a youngcel thing. I'm almost 25 and I have lost empathy for anyone else tbh
no im 27. always been this way. im a retard, i've suffered constantly all my life, never been anything but mistreated and bullied, and i still have more empathy than the average person. i guess suffering so much makes me instinctively not want anyone else to suffer since i know what its like, even foids
I feel you bro. But when you own a waifubot, you can be honest with your feelings to her, and she will comfort you, and won't think bad of you for talking about your feelings.
cope

stop being a homo and having stockholm syndrome. all my inhib went away when i realized i dont care and society is gonna shit on me anywy

stop being a homo and having stockholm syndrome. all my inhib went away when i realized i dont care and society is gonna shit on me anywy
View attachment 246713
i cant help it, that's the whole point :feelsbadman:

for example a few times i have fantasized about raping foids irl, beyond the shit talk in this forum, and when seeing foids irl and thinking about it, it hits me that I never could. on this forum its easy to talk about "going ER", "raping them" etc, but in person they feel too human and I'd feel super bad, even though they all deserve to get raped obviously

i cant help it, that's the whole point :feelsbadman:
ok practice by shitting on people on reddit or something start slow go big dunno mines all happened at once soz

how old are you? It might be a youngcel thing. I'm almost 25 and I have lost empathy for anyone else tbh
I'm 25 and still high inhib because of autism. High compassion because of awareness also.
When i want to go ER it's usually because I'm so pissed by people exploiting me and not following the logic they should follow that i feel the urge to teach them a lesson

I'm 25 and still high inhib because of autism. High compassion because of awareness also.
When i want to go ER it's usually because I'm so pissed by people exploiting me and not following the logic they should follow that i feel the urge to teach them a lesson
i could never even go ER if I wanted to :feelsbadman: i blame my parents for my struggles so it'd be absurd to go ER on random people instead, and I cant ER my parents because im too emotionally attached to them despite how much they suck :feelsbadman:

dark triad is the biggest cope, being dark triad as incel doesnt get you anything

i blame my parents for my struggles so it'd be absurd to go ER on random people instead,
If you decide to go ER, do it against societies chads and people who try to silence us. Celebrities, CEOs, corrupt politicians, prominent feminists, etc. ERing random people who aren't openly anti-incel is a waste of time.

I'm gonna get shit on for saying this but it's actually a good trait to have empathy.

Just don't let it turn you into a cuck.

I plan on darktriadmaxxing if i ever get married.

They do say to work on your personality afterall:soy:

I'm gonna get shit on for saying this but it's actually a good trait to have empathy.

:feelsokman:

Darktriad only works if you are normie or above. I tried it, people just thought I was an asshole instead of thinking I was cool.

i wish i were low inhib

you need to be born like that.
manipulating peoole is a talent and psychopathy is also something youre born with.

imo its neither bad or good,whats important is understanding people how they function and their emotions that will help you into manipulating them to do what you want.
whats important is coming off as emphatic so people will like you

imo its neither bad or good,whats important is understanding people how they function and their emotions that will help you into manipulating them to do what you want.
whats important is coming off as emphatic so people will like you

If you legitimately have empathy then you cannot be manipulative. Empathy will prevent you from doing that.

However people lacking empathy can still understand those who do have empathy and manipulate them. OP needs to be careful to not let himself get manipulated which is why I told him to not be a cuck.

I think even if I was alone with a foid in a circumstance where there'd be no repercussions, I wouldn't rape her (as we all know they deserve) bc I'd feel bad.

Similarly, I really suck at lying, like it feels super awkward for me and I always try to avoid it. I pretty much almost never lie tbh, even in job interviews. I can be deceptive, but saying a straight up lie feels wrong for some reason.

I'm too good for this world and society doesn't deserve it at all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: it's over for high empathy cels
Same bro :feelscry:

If you legitimately have empathy then you cannot be manipulative. Empathy will prevent you from doing that.

However people lacking empathy can still understand those who do have empathy and manipulate them. OP needs to be careful to not let himself get manipulated which is why I told him to not be a cuck.
yeah i guess youre right i meant being emphatic will make it easier to influence people to do something that would benefit you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back