Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I admire all of you who can see a future after 27 years of age

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
No kidding brocels, I really admire you guys who can do this (even those who are past that) . To be honest I'm going to be a person who most likely won't make it past that age, and amazingly it's not about any pussy/ascension, that shit is much lower. I can't take it anymore, not having friends because all these pieces of shit are extremely fake, tired as fuck of going everywhere and always being treated indifferently, always being alone, always getting scary/disdainful looks. My head is really fucked up at this point.

I really admire you guys who can keep your head up, because I'm honestly losing strength.

Oldcel here, I'm 56 and one thing I can recommend is to befriend other incels who are like you.- My best friend is a fellow incel, and our relationship is very rewarding.- We look at life the same way, and he's a great value to my life.

If you can find other incels to hang out with (in person), it will enrich your life and it'll give you a chance to form more genuine friendships.

Haven't roped yet because I'm a coward

Oldcel here, I'm 56 and one thing I can recommend is to befriend other incels who are like you.- My best friend is a fellow incel, and our relationship is very rewarding.- We look at life the same way, and he's a great value to my life.

If you can find other incels to hang out with (in person), it will enrich your life and it'll give you a chance to form more genuine friendships.
Thanks for the advice brocel, the problem is that I can't trust people as much as I used to. But I will try !

Might sound bluepilled but there are still lots of good solitary copes in life, kek

Haven't roped yet because I'm a coward
My problem is not the question of "courage", it's simply the hope of something happening (and I don't even know what)

Might sound bluepilled but there are still lots of good solitary copes in life, kek
Being a loner is not the biggest problem, the problem is when you go to places being a loner and people look at you as if you were from another world or if you had done something really bad.

cool

I imagine I'll be in the exact same position as I am now, except hopefully working someplace new and earning more wagiebuxx for my efforts. That's the only goal I can aspire towards now without being a coper, I guess it depends on what type of "future" you mean. I dread my 30s the most, I'll have long grown numb by the time I turn 40. :dafuckfeels:

Being a loner is not the biggest problem, the problem is when you go to places being a loner and people look at you as if you were from another world or if you had done something really bad.
Yeah I know. It severely limits the places I’d love to visit like some nice restaurants where the clients only dine in groups. But for the moment some solitary hobbies (books, coffee, nice foods, wandering etc.) still keep me alive.

i can honestly say its weird but the phenomenon is right, once u hit 25 and after life really is different. You realise what the priorities are, what u want to acheive but its suicidefuel when u cant get these things because ur ugly. Im nearly 27 and when i was close to 25 i was about to rope but im too pathetic and pussy too

Oldcel here, just hookermax and gymax kiddos

This is very good advice. My two closest friends are both incel and we all know it. Works out very well since we're all blackpilled to some extent
How did you meet them. And how long did it take till you became collectively aware of each other's inceldom. Find it hard to imagine how I would end up getting close enough to someone to open up that far / have them open up that far to me.

How did you meet them. And how long did it take till you became collectively aware of each other's inceldom. Find it hard to imagine how I would end up getting close enough to someone to open up that far / have them open up that far to me.
-
In my case I met him in middle school, so I've known him all my life...- and we watched each other's (lack of) dating progress, many failed attempts over decades, LOL so we are painfully aware of it, up close

I don't know how my life will look like next year

It’s not easy being undesirable I understand how you feel brocel

-
In my case I met him in middle school, so I've known him all my life...- and we watched each other's (lack of) dating progress, many failed attempts over decades, LOL so we are painfully aware of it, up close
Glad for you that you have someone like that you can share your struggles with. Wish I had kept up some relationships like that from my school days but there wasn't really anyone like that where I was. Think I'm gonna try some incel-related websites with an explicitly german userbase to try and find some people to connect with in person instead of just online. Hungering for some face to face contact after too many years in isolation.

i can honestly say its weird but the phenomenon is right, once u hit 25 and after life really is different. You realise what the priorities are, what u want to acheive but its suicidefuel when u cant get these things because ur ugly. Im nearly 27 and when i was close to 25 i was about to rope but im too pathetic and pussy too
This is very relatable. I'm too aware of my shortcomings to achieve what i want, i'll give myself till end of year to see progress. If not, off the rope i'll go. There's no point otherwise

This is very relatable. I'm too aware of my shortcomings to achieve what i want, i'll give myself till end of year to see progress. If not, off the rope i'll go. There's no point otherwise
if you need some assistence feel free to hit me up. not sure how much strangers online can really help with the type of struggle we go through but there are some things that are always easier from an outsiders perspective. like, I can't find a good look for myself but seeing someone else try something out my intuition immediately tells me "yay" or "nay" with a strong certainty.

Imagine all you could accomplish if you have a good set of friends with the same mentality as you. Trying to get rich together and not letting a stupid bitch get in the way

if you need some assistence feel free to hit me up. not sure how much strangers online can really help with the type of struggle we go through but there are some things that are always easier from an outsiders perspective. like, I can't find a good look for myself but seeing someone else try something out my intuition immediately tells me "yay" or "nay" with a strong certainty.
I doubt you can help me, the only way would it be to help me get a job as a software engineer/dev