Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually want to be a bully

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I would bully all the chads and stacys and sometimes the normies if they piss me off while all the incels would rely on me for protection and I will be there to stand up for them.

any human who acts annoying I would beat them in wii sports boxing. And all incels I would be there to protect them

You have to be low inhib to be a bully.

I would bully all the chads and stacys and sometimes the normies if they piss me off while all the incels would rely on me for protection and I will be there to stand up for them.

any human who acts annoying I would beat them in wii sports boxing. And all incels I would be there to protect them
So you basically want to be a cop? (I mean, putting aside the "protecting incels" part of course)

i want to bully tall women and black women

all the incels would rely on me for protection and I will be there to stand up for them. ... And all incels I would be there to protect them

Vote! Vote!
So you basically want to be a cop? (I mean, putting aside the "protecting incels" part of course)

There's a universe of a difference between cops (at least the ones I've had experience with) and protectors. Unless by "protector" one means being the weapon of the state. Even the US Supreme Court ruled cops have no constitutional duty to protect anyone.

Last edited:
Based department? Yes, I'll hold.

There is no downside to being a bully or evil and because bullies are always at the very top of the food chain it just makes sense to be one

Too bad I never had the height or muscles to be one

If you bully a bully then you are not a bully, you are robin hood.

how are you going to bully a chad ??
''ayyyy , so you a chad ??? , i bet you fuck a lot ''

normies deserve all the bullying they can get

There is no downside to being a bully or evil and because bullies are always at the very top of the food chain it just makes sense to be one

Too bad I never had the height or muscles to be one
People who do good deeds always end up losing in life. So I have to bully all the normalfags