Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually like the handmaids tale

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
Heres the synopsis.

This show has a lot of feminist/liberal message, but its entirely possible to enjoy the show as an outline for how females would (its inevitbale) live in a post neoliberal United States. Its fun to watch the possibility of it i guess, just another cope. But we should take notes on how they control their women.

Also IT will screencap this, sooo, im just being ironic u guys can take a joke right

When you are so privileged that you have to make a show about how oppressed you are in some alternative universe

Landwhales get wet watching this shitty show. Hope Mohammeds one day make your dreams come true.

I’m not going to make it into the screencap :feelsbadman:

That's like saying "I like that Inglourious Basterds movie, I was really rooting for those Nazis." The Nazis are supposed to be the bad guys, they're not portrayed in a light that a fan of Nazis should enjoy.

That's like saying "I like that Inglourious Basterds movie, I was really rooting for those Nazis." The Nazis are supposed to be the bad guys, they're not portrayed in a light that a fan of Nazis should enjoy.

I literally explained that in my post. If you just ignore that shit its just kinda funny to watch. Its what a bunch of retarded women will think life will be. The handmaids, which are priveleged women who live in free housing and dont pay for ANYTHING, is considered a dystopia for them. A life where they cant live out there absolute degenerate lifestyles is basically hell for females

This is exactly what's going to happen to them in a few decades. Either that or they'll have to deal with shariah from all the imported mudslimes. Their pick. But there will be blowback for them.

Basically what im saying, the US is in a decline and women wont have their rights for very long.

When you are so privileged that you have to make a show about how oppressed you are in some alternative universe

And the alt universe still seems nice (they get free housing and food, dont have to deal with crime and shit), but thats a dystopia to them jfl

I literally explained that in my post. If you just ignore that shit its just kinda funny to watch. Its what a bunch of retarded women will think life will be. The handmaids, which are priveleged women who live in free housing and dont pay for ANYTHING, is considered a dystopia for them. A life where they cant live out there absolute degenerate lifestyles is basically hell for females

I know you're ignoring it, but you could ignore that the Nazis are the bad guys in Basterds. Wouldn't it be ridiculous to do that? Ignore that the Nazis are the bad guys in Basterds?

I know you're ignoring it, but you could ignore that the Nazis are the bad guys in Basterds. Wouldn't it be ridiculous to do that? Ignore that the Nazis are the bad guys in Basterds?

It depends on the medium, the first season is purely an exploration onto the post war U.S and the lifes of the handmaids tale. Yes the Sons of Jacob are obviously made to look like the bad guy but the attention is focused on the individual characters and the devolopment of women getting their rights taken away.

And of course its illogical, its a cope. All copes are illogical. We wouldnt be human if we were purely logical beings.

I never heard of that show

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back