Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually like globalisation.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
It increases the standards of living for literally everyone including your average Joe.

Innovations we get goes up 10 fold.

We get new food and technology every couple of years that has literally never been seen anywhere else in human history.

I'm terms of wealth generated every nation is better off.

In terms of looking for a way to advance the human genus and make us into beings greater than us is through the antecedent globalisation and then.

Autimatotisation and then finally superior A.I

foids use it as an opportunity to get exotic Chad cock

Globalises me.

Technology good, feminism bad

a true world government is the next level tbhngl

If you think being subjugated by your corporate overlords, forced into a life of endless wageslaving and mindless materialism/consumerism is a good thing, thats your choice.

If you think being subjugated by your corporate overlords, forced into a life of endless wageslaving and mindless materialism/consumerism is a good thing, thats your choice.

Wage fucking is only tempaory and it only lasts cause morons try and hold onto insignicant jobs rather than push for automation literally it's in your best interest as an incel to be a a advocate of globalisation

Daily reminder you will never be tronder

This is opposite of the truth

Industrialization me

OMG I fucking love globalization, corporations are fucking me in the ass but ,hey, at least I can drink Coca-Cola while I'm been ass raped.

I just realized what an Orwellian term "standard of living" is. As if what any of us are doing can be considered "living".

Globalization is good in some aspects, such as international trade and more innovation, but it is bad in other aspects, such as race-mixing and liberal (((democracy))) being forced upon countries.

it makes the standard of living of all countries similar by pulling them towards the average, globalization is bad for first world countries, good for second and third world because it speeds up their progress

Technology will come to a point to where most people will be unemployed due to automation. Most likely the government will implement a UBI system and most people will depend on that as their income source. This could be a good thing if we had a government that had our best interests in mind but unfortunately we do not. If everyone depends on the government to survive then we will have no freedom and we will be forced to do whatever they demand. I'm guessing we will also get a Chinese-style AI-driven surveillance system on top of that.

The end goal of this globalisation game is to institute a one world government. Because if no nation can be independent and produce everything that it's citizens need then it's much easier to make steps towards that goal.

Globalization means workers are fucked coz they can outsource all jobs to pajeets or AI

Same. It means more products available.

This, I worked plenty of jobs with unions where they hadn't gotten a significant raise in over 20 years. You could own a home working at those jobs in the past, nowadays you can barely afford rent. The housing market is absolutely fucked in all 'livable' Western cities because of globalism. It's turned housing into a commodity. The majority of jobs available are corporate wageslave jobs that are literal dead ends. Inequality, within nations has risen dramatically in the past few decades.

For chads and foids it's better , for us maybe in copes we can have better copes than in another scenario

Globalization would not benefit us at all..... It is just extreme lust for power that a bunch of control freaks crave....
JFL at wanting a global ruler..... JFL.... The only reason why there is a push for globalization is because they could control the peasants (you) easier as the "elites" would all be working together against us the peasant class, less fighting amongst the masters, more control over you.... that is what it is about CONTROL....
OMG I fucking love globalization, corporations are fucking me in the ass but ,hey, at least I can drink Coca-Cola while I'm been ass raped.

0567C64D BF14 4CA6 A595 97E4C04D09F3

Oh you mean wage cucking jobs being kept alive by the lack of automation

Oh you mean wage cucking jobs being kept alive by the lack of automation

Soyboy gif 5

I don't care if Pfizer is turning the population into a bunch of drug addicts, I don't care if food companies are selling addictive and unhealthy food that are increasing the chances of being obese,I don't care if they are decentralizing the production in order to avoid to respect the laws against pollution, I don't fucking care, let me eat my Big Mac and play the last JRPG on my PS4.