Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually know a celibate foid

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
But it's due to her being literally the most negative person I have encountered in my life. Not kidding, she is always frowning, self deprecating, and generally miserable to be around at all times.

so you have a depressed female friend. fakecel OUT OUT OUT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP please post her address here. Incel community will be pleased to spend some quality time with her.

But it's due to her being literally the most negative person I have encountered in my life. Not kidding, she is always frowning, self deprecating, and generally miserable to be around at all times.
Her personality is marvelous.

OP please post her address here. Incel community will be pleased to spend some quality time with her.

She is extreme left wing, which heavily contributes to her miserable attitude as well.

S M A S H

Seriously, this is your ticket out of inceldom.

Once she gets dicked down the first time she’ll be craving more cock and the carousel will begin. Women are only celibate by choice.

Very low IQ thread.

No you don't. No women are sexless.

Once she gets dicked down the first time she’ll be craving more cock and the carousel will begin. Women are only celibate by choice.

Very low IQ thread.

Kek, you even lower IQcel. Notice I say "celibate" not "involuntary celibate." I don't believe in incel foids, I was just telling a story that for once I actually know one that is celibate which means it is a choice due to several poor decisions.