Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I actually kinda feel bad for the trump shooter now

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
1053162F AB50 4581 84AC 33FA82006051
292ED6B2 8136 4EE8 8D9C 3642952B130A

He would be based if he wasn’t a tranny faggot and chose a different target to shoot at (video game)

But hey one less bbc poster to worry about so idk

idrc for some Zog puppet president. So I was routing for the potential assassin since the beginning

"Cheeto hitler"

People give too much credence to hating on trump, and I don't understand why. What separates him from every other political figure?

Biden has been way worse for this country then anyone else, and yet all of the hate goes toward orange man. People are retarded.

"Cheeto hitler"

People give too much credence to hating on trump, and I don't understand why. What separates him from every other political figure?

Biden has been way worse for this country then anyone else, and yet all of the hate goes toward orange man. People are retarded.

He personifies white trash cousin-fuckers of middle 'merika, the biggest assholes in the world with the most narcicissm and stuck up bitches.

He personifies white trash cousin-fuckers of middle 'merika, the biggest assholes in the world with the most narcicissm and stuck up bitches.
The lefties are just as bad though. They exude the pseudo intellectual type, and believe that they are above everyone. Plus they support p3do smelly joe.

The rest of the world is pissed that he survived the shooting but only cos his death would accelerate the popcorn civil war we've waited for.
The thought of millions of degenerate shameless narcissistic sex having maggots burning is orgasmic quite frankly

View attachment 1198783View attachment 1198782

He would be based if he wasn’t a tranny faggot and chose a different target to shoot at (video game)

But hey one less bbc poster to worry about so idk
Brutal second slide

The rest of the world is pissed that he survived the shooting but only cos his death would accelerate the popcorn civil war we've waited for.
The thought of millions of degenerate shameless narcissistic sex having maggots burning is orgasmic quite frankly
There will be no civil war

Made me remove the trump pfp now that i read he was bullied and possibly a manlet.
Incel pride world wide!

Honestly id rather see war there.

I've always said it - political extremists on both far left and far right are largely made of the same people - autistic, mentally ill incels with no future and friends (including myself).

That's why I was able to bounce from Marxism to Nationalist ideologies so easily.

If he was born with better genetics he would have received attention from females and not developed cel rage and tried to shoot drumpf
Foids caused the shooting

If he was born with better genetics he would have received attention from females and not developed cel rage and tried to shoot drumpf
Foids caused the shooting
True. If the government actually wanted to stop all this radicalization of its sons then they would step in and help them occupy their time with a gf that could guide them to a better life.

I wouldn't be posting here if I was too busy snuggling qt3.14 gf.

A biden victory on this timeline, one where trump barely escapes assassination, all his supporters further galvanized, is an accelerationist's wet dream.

Apparently he was the victim of relentless bullying in school. Really predictable.

Thats Cool I Agree GIF