Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I actually have no idea what love feels like

I felt love once many years ago in school.

I literally have no idea what the emotion is like

You are not missing anything.
It is pure suffering when you are incel.

Your parents don't love you?

I always imagine how it feels like. The warmth, all the happy plans for the future. But after your first relationship broke, how can people ever start a new one knowing that most likely their new relationship will break also and that the "endless love" you feel is temporary and you will feel it again with someone else? It all seems to fake, I pefere to stay in my shiny and wholesome fantasy of love (yes yes, cope...)

Your parents don't love you?
Generally, that's unconditional.

If nobody other than your own parents love you, that means you're not good enough to meet the expectations set by others, and won't recieve their validation.

If you are strongly attracted to person, then you go through limerence phase, which is basically dopamine rush all the time. Then there is something like true love, when you develop more complex emotions towards a person. I think it would feel like being with a very very very good friend, with sexual satisfaction possibility.

I've felt it many times. It sucks tbh. Takes control of you and makes you do things you normally wouldn't. Worst part is that since we are incel it would never be both ways.

Its horrible. It turns you into the epitome of cringe.

I don’t believe in love. Humans release oxytocin when they feel the SAFETY of friendly, trustworthy human company. It can be the safety of the tribe, or the knowledge that you have passed on your genes, but either way, it’s just chemicals.

Well i loved a girl as a kid in kindegarten, and i brought her flowers ( i was like 7 kek ) and she took them and threw them to the ground, stepping on them
Yeah, i never really loved any girl since then, it just broke my heart somewhat, i was so innocent and i really liked her, and then she does this

Love is when a foid increases their pitch in a sweet manner and tries her best to appear pleasing to you and please your every whim.