Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually don’t mind the incel life

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I don’t mind being ugly and single. I also don’t mind being alone, in fact it’s 1000 times more fun than hanging out with any normie. Back when I was trying to fit in with the normies, I used to check the time every five minutes whenever I’m out with a “friend”, people are so fucking boring.

At home, I can do so many fun things and I know how to keep myself entertained. The only problem I have with my life is that I’m forced to leave the house for college. I go to college three days a week and I’m forced to see all the happy normies. Call me a nerd but studying can actually be fun sometimes, I enjoy reading and learning at my own pace while at home but I dread going to college.

I sometimes forget how ugly and miserable I am until I leave the house and see how people react to me. I hate seeing normies, i hâte seeing their happiness, it makes me so angry. My life would be perfect if I could just stay at home and only go out when it’s dark.

Later when I graduate and work, I’ll be forced to leave the house everyday. God I hate this, I’m so jealous of NEETs

I don’t mind being ugly and single. I also don’t mind being alone, in fact it’s 1000 times more fun than hanging out with any normie. Back when I was trying to fit in with the normies, I used to check the time every five minutes whenever I’m out with a “friend”, people are so fucking boring.

At home, I can do so many fun things and I know how to keep myself entertained. The only problem I have with my life is that I’m forced to leave the house for college. I go to college three days a week and I’m forced to see all the happy normies. Call me a nerd but studying can actually be fun sometimes, I enjoy reading and learning at my own pace while at home but I dread going to college.

I sometimes forget how ugly and miserable I am until I leave the house and see how people react to me. I hate seeing normies, i hâte seeing their happiness, it makes me so angry. My life would be perfect if I could just stay at home and only go out when it’s dark.

Later when I graduate and work, I’ll be forced to leave the house everyday. God I hate this, I’m so jealous of NEETs
Not having a gf is a pointless gay life full of suffering

It’s only boring since you’re not part of their “in” group

It’s only boring since you’re not part of their “in” group
Yep. If you were in the main group, it would be fine. I don’t know why incels think that frim interacting with normies, they get a feeling of what being a normie is like.

This. The incel life is comfy.

Yep. If you were in the main group, it would be fine. I don’t know why incels think that frim interacting with normies, they get a feeling of what being a normie is like.
I don’t really have groups of friends. I usually have one friend at a time and hang out with just one guy and it’s still boring

I kind of had the idea of what being in the in group was like when I hung out with normies. It was fun as hell even though I was never truly in the “in” group.

You can't miss what you never had. Brutal grapesaresourpill :feelsrope:

I don’t mind being ugly and single. I also don’t mind being alone, in fact it’s 1000 times more fun than hanging out with any normie.
Copium overdose... You've inhaled some good copium broski because this shit ain't normal at all

I don’t really have groups of friends. I usually have one friend at a time and hang out with just one guy and it’s still boring
That’s what I do as well. One friend at a time (I gave one decent friend and one less close friend). But being part of the in group of normies is something we won’t ever experience

I kind of had the idea of what being in the in group was like when I hung out with normies. It was fun as hell even though I was never truly in the “in” group.
Now imagine if you actually were a member of their in group how fun it would be.

I go to college three days a week and I’m forced to see all the happy normies.
Lucky you that you are commuting and not living in dorms. JFL, you wouldn't last more than a fucking month if you were living in dorms. Being exposed to the promiscuity and getting constantly reminded of your subhumanity would've definitely taken a toll on your mental health, and you wouldn't be coping hard and say " muh, I like studying and it feels better than socializing and getting laid." Plenty of inkwells have rented apartments for this reason.

Anyway, it's still kinda tough if you're a sub5.

Copium overdose... You've inhaled some good copium broski because this shit ain't normal at all
This is the OP
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

You must be an extrovert then.

Talking to normies is always boring to me even if I’m included, their conversations are boring.

But being part of the in group of normies is something we won’t ever experience
Pointless to experience this shit if you're getting lifemogged to the center of the milky way and back.

Give it awhile

This is the OP
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins
I know I sound like I’m coping but even when I was still a relatively happy child and had friends, I still thought hanging out with normies is kinda boring. Maybe I’m just antisocial or autistic

Pointless to experience this shit if you're getting lifemogged to the center of the milky way and back.
You won’t experience being a part of their close group if you are not a normie yourself

I know I sound like I’m coping but even when I was still a relatively happy child and had friends, I still thought hanging out with normies is kinda boring. Maybe I’m just antisocial or autistic
You are likely an autist and never was part of the in group, even if you think otherwise

Probably. Good that you can cope.

I partly agree. I don’t really mind being an incel either, but If I look back at my life I come to the conclusion that it’s a net negative.

Being blackpilled enables you to see life as it is, with all it’s unfairness and sheer brutality and you don’t have to deal with normie bullshit, but the incel life is overall miserable.

I don't mind it that much as long as i dont have to interact with others, but i am forced to every day.

I'm in the same boat man. If I'm not killing time with my fellow brocel (who's technically an incel in denial) I would either leave for home or stay in the library for a couple of hours before leaving eventually. But time is running out. 3 more semesters and college will be over.