Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I actually cringed looking at myself

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
I was looking at pictures I took of myself for looksmaxxing tips and holy fuck I couldn't bear it. I just wonder how I was the sperm and egg that made it to conception. The creation of the universe, billions of years, stars and rocks colliding, life forming, billions of years of evolution, millions dying and how many extinctions, my parents having me, all so I could live a sad and lonely life while being aware of how hideous I am.

midlifecrisiscel

midlifecrisiscel
Not even. I remember thinking these exact thoughts in school. I'd see all my classmates enjoy life while I rotted knowing this was suppose to be the best time of my life.

Not even. I remember thinking these exact thoughts in school. I'd see all my classmates enjoy life while I rotted knowing this was suppose to be the best time of my life.
no, every normalfag experiences existential dread, they probably experience it more since they value their life more and it is worth living

no, every normalfag experiences existential dread, they probably experience it more since they value their life more and it is worth living
Normies are total NPC's whose most profound thought is "Oh no I'm going to die how sad" after decades of living like a zombie. They are baseless animals that act entirely on emotion. Meanwhile, I'm hyperaware of how short life is and am constantly trying to make the most of it.

Normies are total NPC's whose most profound thought is "Oh no I'm going to die how sad" after decades of living like a zombie. They are baseless animals that act entirely on emotion. Meanwhile, I'm hyperaware of how short life is and am constantly trying to make the most of it.
Img 2024 07 27 17 01 06

How old are you ?

Brutal if you’ve only started looksmaxxing now. Should’ve started at 16 maximum to be considered human

I was looking at pictures I took of myself for looksmaxxing tips and holy fuck I couldn't bear it. I just wonder how I was the sperm and egg that made it to conception. The creation of the universe, billions of years, stars and rocks colliding, life forming, billions of years of evolution, millions dying and how many extinctions, my parents having me, all so I could live a sad and lonely life while being aware of how hideous I am.
You actually good at humour , I hope you’ll be ok some day

You actually good at humour , I hope you’ll be ok some day
Thanks brocel that r/mademesmile. My blessing is that I'm witty but my curse is that it's only when given the time (such as when writing). Normal communication is fast-paced and difficult on my autistic brain.

I can relate, I can’t stand having my picture taken, I can stand hearing my own voice it’s all just so subhuman :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can relate, I can’t stand having my picture taken, I can stand hearing my own voice it’s all just so subhuman :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I never realised how autistic I looked until I had a bunch of photos taken of me one time on holiday.

I never realised how autistic I looked until I had a bunch of photos taken of me one time on holiday.
It’s not only how I look, it’s how weird I position myself in pictures, I am so stiff and have these weird grimaces and facial movements, like when I laugh etc I am just a completely autistic looking subhuman

It’s not only how I look, it’s how weird I position myself in pictures, I am so stiff and have these weird grimaces and facial movements, like when I laugh etc I am just a completely autistic looking subhuman
It doesn't help that you have to force a smile when you're having a photo taken of you.