Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I actually asked a girl out for real today, this is interesting story

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
So disregarding my shitpost, I was at gym couple hours ago and i saw this absolutely stunning chicky, like 10\10 by my thoughts. Anyway, I started asking where she from etc, got a little chit chat going, she was perplexingly very friendly and smiley and seemingly into the conversation, almost LEANING TOWARDS me or something, which was weird. After a 2 minute conversation I said

"Hey this is super random, totally ok if you're not interested, but I was wondering if I could take you out for drinks sometime this weekend and we can chat some more?"

This is the weird part right here

weirdest thing ever, her smile vanished exactly like this

then she did a fucking weird autistic grimace

and she literally just turned around and completely ignored me and walked away WITHOUT A WORD

Just like that. Completely ignored.

This is the second time a girl has grimaced like an autist to my face, first time I walked past a girl in a shop and said "Youre beautiful you should do modelling and her friend rolled her eyes, and she did an EW expression and walked into the back area of the shop.

Before that, I've never had issues with weird reactions from women, they mostly politely reject me saying they're not interested or have boyfriends.

Last edited:
it was funny for first time, now just forced

Im not an expert but i would conclude that its over for you .

it was funny for first time, now just forced
What forced, asking out? im just telling what I did in my day lol

Gym was like 2 hours ago

Work was in the morning

Random day tbh

"Hey this is super random, totally ok if you're not interested, but
DCTLEgcXYAMQUa3

Just talk to her bro