Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually admire black people

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
They can literally shoot a police officer and all the moms in the hood will LITERALLY form a circle and say: "little Tyrone was a good boy, officah, he dindu nuffin! he did not deserve to die!" I ADMIRE THAT even if the boy was in the wrong I admire how these people stand up for each other. A white woman would NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD defending her OWN FLESH AND BLOOD! (their are cases where white mothers will sell out their OWN SONS to the cops. A black mother would NEVER do that). I think its' a WONDERFUL thing how black people call each other "brother" and "sister" I think that is a WONDERFUL aspect of African American culture white people should adopt.

-white people are psychopathic https://looksmax.org/threads/all-white-people-are-sociopaths.417108/ despite making racist jokes I HAVE TO ADMIT black people have been NOTHING but nice to me growing up. At stores white people would glare at me but the black people would be welcoming and call me "brother" Even in school at a ghetto school the kids knew I had a disability and were at least friendly to me. (I was not popular but they had the decency to cut me slack and I appreciated that).

Last edited:
@Ap0calypse @Wellington @Ika-Sama @Wolfgang101 thoughts on this great admirer of the Black community? :owo::waitwhat:

American blacks act like a cohesive race, they always help themselves when one of them is being threatened. I find this admirable too.

well thank you :feelsYall:

American blacks act like a cohesive race, they always help themselves when one of them is being threatened. I find this admirable too.
too bad whites refuse to do this. (not its not cause of da jooz) most whites frankly don't care I am a 25 year old virgin and my parents could care less yet the hispanics next door will literally kidnap a girl from mexico for their fat piece of shit burrito son
whites are cucked I am honestly glad the jews are genociding whites. put on your yarmulkas boys and whip out your dreydals and rejoice! (look on the brightside when the jews take over plenty of bagels/latke/matso ball soup to go around!)

Last edited:
I HAVE TO ADMIT black people have been NOTHING but nice to me growing up. At stores white people would glare at me but the black people would be welcoming and call me "brother" Even in school at a ghetto school the kids knew I had a disability and were at least friendly to me. (I was not popular but they had the decency to cut me slack and I appreciated that).
Good for you -- I haven't had such luck. From first grade to high school, I have been nigger's punching bag; it stopped after I became a gymcel, but I still get threatening stares and sheboons always give me attitude ---- all of these actions have been unprovoked. I never could explain why they behaved this way towards me. Blacks seem to like curries, from what I've observed, which is why you've been treated fairly nicely. I'm a spic, but I kind of look like a riceman --- and I know niggers look down on spics and thoroughly despise ricemen
whites are cucked
I agree with you here

Good for you -- I haven't had such luck. From first grade to high school, I have been nigger's punching bag; it stopped after I became a gymcel, but I still get threatening stares and sheboons always give me attitude ---- all of these actions have been unprovoked. I never could explain why they behaved this way towards me. Blacks seem to like curries, from what I've observed, which is why you've been treated fairly nicely. I'm a spic, but I kind of look like a riceman --- and I know niggers look down on spics and thoroughly despise ricemen

I agree with you here
good glad the nigs beat your burrito eating ass. I fucking hate spics they made fun of my disability. you get girls handed on a platter yet you have the nerve to mock us mayocels on here. Blacks are the fists and whites are the brains. It warms my heart when a gorilla fist smashes a delicate spic skull like a tortilla chip. I am sicilian and my ancestors were nigs so I have an alliance with the nigs I guess. (legit we Italians get Sickle cell which is a black disease)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4&ab_channel=MoorishSociety

Last edited:
Despite many of the flaws blacks have, I will say this though:

Most of the black people I know are against the kikecine or at least want people to have the freedom to make their own choice

Most of the white people I know took the jab and are fully on board with vaccine passports so they can "travel" and "go back to normal"

Africa has the lowest rates for covid vaccination meanwhile the EU and Israel have the highest covid vaccination rates

@Ap0calypse @Wellington @Ika-Sama @Wolfgang101 thoughts on this great admirer of the Black community? :owo::waitwhat:
any black person who isn't self-hating is fucking delusional. There is no race more incompetent than us. Our physical features make us look like fucking monsters. And not only that, a shit ton of blacks act like literal monsters and we fucking enable them with our failed degenerate saturated cultures.

I remember being almost 4 months in Germany and the nicest people I met were a bunch of Nigerians in Nuremberg.

Also, Kanye West is my hero.

It's over for us ..
I can't stop watching BLACKED

and neither can my girlfwend
:feelsbadman:

I think you overestimate the cohesiveness of Black people. Just look at Black on Black crime rates, murder, gang wars etc. Blacks are highly tribal. Look at Africa, for example. Blacks have always been warring with each other. The real loyalties for Black people are intra-tribal and intra-ethnic, not inter-tribal or pan-racial.

Punjabi is the ultimate master race tbh. Raja Porus fucked up Alexander the Great and Punjab resisted British colonialism from 1500 AD up to 1860 AD

Cope, curry
Cope cummy.:smonk:With more Curries and Changs in the world the only thing left to do is move my cousins to the West and bang whores of Spic white Arab and create Americistan
Only cucked curries let cumskins talk shit about them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:doesnt matter the validity:feelsLSD:

Rapemaxx theory:
:smonk:

Cope cummy.:smonk:With more Curries and Changs in the world the only thing left to do is move my cousins to the West and bang whores of Spic white Arab and create Americistan
Only cucked curries let cumskins talk shit about them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:doesnt matter the validity:feelsLSD:
Don't care I'm not cuckiran

Slavs atleast have hot women lmao. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Subhuman slavs tbh i would put Aryan Curries>Slavs but the rest of the curry race:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

At stores white people would glare at me but the black people would be welcoming and call me "brother" Even in school at a ghetto school the kids knew I had a disability and were at least friendly to me. (I was not popular but they had the decency to cut me
Similar experiences here. As much of an asshole poor thugmaxxed people are, if you ally with them they are very nice to you. I've had some poor and thugmaxxed friends and they are some of the most loyal friends i've ever had.

I think you overestimate the cohesiveness of Black people. Just look at Black on Black crime rates, murder, gang wars etc. Blacks are highly tribal. Look at Africa, for example. Blacks have always been warring with each other. The real loyalties for Black people are intra-tribal and intra-ethnic, not inter-tribal or pan-racial.

Similar experiences here. As much of an asshole poor thugmaxxed people are, if you ally with them they are very nice to you. I've had some poor and thugmaxxed friends and they are some of the most loyal friends i've ever had.
the thugs in my high school were pretty dumb, but they were funny as well. I related more to the chill black people that weren’t stereotypemaxxing tbh:feelsjuice:

Despite being 13% of the popu-

too bad whites refuse to do this. (not its not cause of da jooz) most whites frankly don't care I am a 25 year old virgin and my parents could care less yet the hispanics next door will literally kidnap a girl from mexico for their fat piece of shit burrito son

whites are cucked I am honestly glad the jews are genociding whites. put on your yarmulkas boys and whip out your dreydals and rejoice! (look on the brightside when the jews take over plenty of bagels/latke/matso ball soup to go around!)

Just curious. If you don't like living in the country you are in because of whites why don't you move to India or Africa or wherever you are from originally.

I've moved house a few times because I wasn't happy where I lived. It's not rocket science.

It’s strange because like you said there is an unspoken community amongst the blacks but also no one kills more nogs than a nig.

They can literally shoot a police officer and all the moms in the hood will LITERALLY form a circle and say: "little Tyrone was a good boy, officah, he dindu nuffin! he did not deserve to die!"
Shooting police is good