Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I accidentally sent a video of hamudi to my former english teacher

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
It was an accident... I followed her on cuckstagram for a reason and she posted something on her story which I reacted to for a reason. When I was waiting for a response I looked in my camera roll and thought it would be funny to send it but I accidentally clicked send and she saw it before I could delete it...

First I thought she didn't saw it but then she replied "Are you okay,[name]?"

Why am I this retarded?

Why did you post a thread OP? Because of you my thread was dumped down:cryfeels:

Why do you have your teachers phone number?

It was an accident... I followed her on cuckstagram for a reason and she posted something on her story which I reacted to for a reason. When I was waiting for a response I looked in my camera roll and thought it would be funny to send it but I accidentally clicked send and she saw it before I could delete it...

Why am I this retarded?

View attachment 742904
Damn what hamudi is saying is so relatable not going outside anymore because I dont want to get mogged and feel so disconnected from people
Its OVA MATE ITS OVA BLUD

Blackpill that whoreeee

why do you have your teachers social media?
Is this normal nowadays?
(I left school in 2011)
Yeah if you have "cool teachers" they sometimes follow students on social media

Tell her you need her reaction for a study and you just wanted a live reaction

Tell her how should I advise him. It's a online friend and I posted that video to ask for your high iq LOL advice.

why are you communicating with an english teacher on instagram lol

Why am I this retarded?

View attachment 742904
How did you respond to her?

Good, may she know.

if you have the jewstgram of the teacher and she's following you (or ur following her) then she might be interested to fuck, m i r?

if you have the jewstgram of the teacher and she's following you (or ur following her) then she might be interested to fuck, m i r?
She genuinely is hot jfl :feelsjuice: teachers shouldn't be sub 35 cuz I just am thinking about fucking them tbh