Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I accidentally ignored a girl today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was walking down the local shopping street and I crossed the road and when I got to the other side of the street, I heard this white girl saying "Can I ask you a question?" I wasn't looking at anyone which is what I always do when I'm walking outside, so I didn't think it was directed at me. But, I gave no response and kept walking and I immediately hear another girl say "Apparently not." I didn't turn back or anything because I prefer to keep to myself. I kind of feel bad for ignoring anyone even if it wasn't on purpose. I guess I'm too pure for this world. Nonetheless I thought you guys may get a chuckle out of it hence why I'm sharing it. Also, inb4 :chad:, it was in front of a supermarket and that's where people usually ask random strangers if they have a minute to spare so they can tell you about some charity or whatever. Anyone from the Netherlands can vouch for me on this. Sigh, now they will start hating all brown men for being rude. When I wasn't even trying to be rude. Such is life for ethnics.

Last edited:
JBC
Just Be Curry

Based for not replying. I actually do the same thing or give foids wrong directions. No point in helping them

Based for not replying. I actually do the same thing or give foids wrong directions. No point in helping them
hahahahahahah i already sent many people to take the wrong bus

Just be curry pill strikes again. This dude has girls literally begging to fuck him on the street yet he ignores them cause he likes to keep to himself :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

rnebkT1.gif
Thanks for my new avi brocel

You should be banned for doing it accidentally.

Welcome to my life you based pajeet

Some foid was distributing some pamphlets she extended her arm to give me one and I just passed through:dab: I literally bumped into her arm. She then said thanks on an ironic voice.

I haven’t heard a girl speak irl in over a year now

I was walking down the local shopping street and I crossed the road and when I got to the other side of the street, I heard this white girl saying "Can I ask you a question?" I wasn't looking at anyone which is what I always do when I'm walking outside, so I didn't think it was directed at me. But, I gave no response and kept walking and I immediately hear another girl say "Apparently not." I didn't turn back or anything because I prefer to keep to myself. I kind of feel bad for ignoring anyone even if it wasn't on purpose. I guess I'm too pure for this world. Nonetheless I thought you guys may get a chuckle out of it hence why I'm sharing it. Also, inb4 :chad:, it was in front of a supermarket and that's where people usually ask random strangers if they have a minute to spare so they can tell you about some charity or whatever. Anyone from the Netherlands can vouch for me on this. Sigh, now they will start hating all brown men for being rude. When I wasn't even trying to be rude. Such is life for ethnics.
I love how one brown person ignoring a foid will makw them think they’re all rude or something. Giga low iq soyciety

If a girl willingly initiates a conversation with you, you already mog me.

I love how one brown person ignoring a foid will makw them think they’re all rude or something. Giga low iq soyciety
That's unfortunately how it is these days. A brown man represents brown men. So if one brown person does something bad, they will think all brown people are like that. Black people don't have to deal with this due to slavery guilt that white people have, including the Dutch, but this does not extend to brown people (with the notable exception of Indonesians maybe, as they were also colonized by the Dutch).

That's unfortunately how it is these days. A brown man represents brown men. So if one brown person does something bad, they will think all brown people are like that. Black people don't have to deal with this due to slavery guilt that white people have, including the Dutch, but this does not extend to brown people (with the notable exception of Indonesians maybe, as they were also colonized by the Dutch).
That’s actual racism

Always ignore foids in public, dont take the bluepill.