Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I accepted my ugliness and inceldom.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I’m no longer sad it’s over. I am happy that it never began.

"Joking is for rest time"

You will never be happy

You will never be happy

I thought so too until I started hearing my sister getting fucked in the next room, made me realize just how much I was coping and how I really want a relationship deep down.

I thought so too until I started hearing my sister getting fucked in the next room, made me realize just how much I was coping and how I really want a relationship deep down.
It brings me peace of mind knowing that I can’t control it and no matter how much I worry my situation won’t change, so worrying about it is futile. I know it won’t get rid of my suffering but now at least I can accept my ugliness, boyo.

It brings me peace of mind knowing that I can’t control it and no matter how much I worry my situation won’t change, so worrying about it is futile. I know it won’t get rid of my suffering but now at least I can accept my ugliness, boyo.
All I'm saying is to watch out for moments which hit you like a train, that's what happened when I heard my sister.

All I'm saying is to watch out for moments which hit you like a train, that's what happened when I heard my sister.
Yes for sure. Every time I see a foid I feel tremendous pain, so basically every moment is like that.

Yes for sure. Every time I see a foid I feel tremendous pain, so basically every moment is like that.
This was on an entirely new level, couples and foids in public are one thing but this was something else. Hit really close to home.

That's brutal :feelsrope:

Suifuel

Just eat potatoes :feelsaww: .