Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i accepted my situtation

iHateEveryone

iHateEveryone

Greycel
i accepted my situtation.

i accepted that i will never have a girlfriend, friends, a job, money, a stable psyche, anything good.

and i am okay with that. i know there is no point in trying anything

I'm going to keep hoping my life will improve for a few more years then I will give up

i accepted my situtation.

i accepted that i will never have a girlfriend, friends, a job, money, a stable psyche, anything good.

and i am okay with that. i know there is no point in trying anything
Cool.

Now what you're gonna do? NEET?

I honestly do not think about my future at all. I just exist day to day, eventually I'll be back at college I guess, but I have no clue what my ideal career and adult life would be.

I'm going to keep hoping my life will improve for a few more years then I will give up
at some point in your life you have to accept your situation and move on without losing your mind. ugly undesirable subhumans have no chance of ascending.

I am sometime like this, but i Also have some desilusion phases or i think about dont giving up, this piss me off i want to perma give up but my stupid brain don't let me 100% give up

I am sometime like this, but i Also have some desilusion phases or i think about dont giving up, this piss me off i want to perma give up but my stupid brain don't let me 100% give up
i am also sometimes delusional but then i get hit with reality so hard that i realize that its not like at all how i want it to be.

At some point you just have to be honest and the older you get the harder it will be to cope and convince yourself you are fine being a sexless loser maybe a dude like @Emba can chime in.

Cope shields will come crashing down eventually

si swimsuit thumbs up GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

I searched thumbs up on the gif thing and this came up

Dogpill

At some point you just have to be honest and the older you get the harder it will be to cope and convince yourself you are fine being a sexless loser maybe a dude like @Emba can chime in.
Acceptance of reality is a good thing.

It's like the five stages of grief.

The sooner you accept reality, the sooner you can deal with it.

This applies to everything not just inceldom.