Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I accept it... im ugly

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
For a long time I always like to think of myself as average or above average in looks. When I look in the mirror I think im attractive but I cant lie to myself anymore, the proof is in the pudding. Im a kissless virgin and women dont show any interest in me, this would not be possible if I was good looking so ive come to the conclusion that I am unattractive

You are clearly Non-NT.

You might be 5/10 and Non-NT. Thats put you on inceldom.

how do you have over 1000 posts on this site yet barely realizing you're ugly da fuq

Ive accepted it also, I'm a genetic failure.

how do you have over 1000 posts on this site yet barely realizing you're ugly da fuq
Deep down inside I knew I was ugly all along but I cope to suppress it, I made other threads about how im ugly before

Deep down inside I knew I was ugly all along but I cope to suppress it, I made other threads about how im ugly before
well welcome to reality boyo

Skip skool and go to Morocco.

8690AFD6 3BA1 4FBC BC77 4CD7E71B2E46

Jfl if you think that the average morcco femoid looks like that

Amazing how many I get in my inbox. They like 20-40 yo incel white males for marriage and harems for betabux.

Amazing how many I get in my inbox. They like 20-40 yo incel white males for marriage and harems for betabux.

Lol noo they like a tall big full bearded arab guy PSL 6.5 or higher.

I already accepted I was ugly since I was in my teens.

“I’m ugly and I’m proud.”

- The Great Philosopher,Patrick Star

Same. I have always thought I was above average until I swallowed the blackpill.

i accepted my subhumanity a long time ago