Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I accept everything

Nah, it's your parents fault.

Nah man its society's fault.
Fk normies, fk chads, fk women, they are all retarded fucks.

It's not my fault for being a genetic trash nor its my fault that i was born in this shit world where all women are whores.

being born is not your fault

my penis size and height size and balding genetics and skin colour :(

Lel
you are one of the few that the just be konfidenz bro will do you wonders.

nothing is my fucking fault.

Accepting is good in the sense of taking responsibility, since only you can take action for yourself. If you mean "accept" in the sense of "accepting defeat", however, this is not good.

You can tell that to yourself but it's just not true, here is a non-exhaustive list of things that are pre determined:

> social status throughout the start of pre school to the end of college (see my thread)

> face

> frame

> dick size

> body fat in early ages

> strength in early ages

> parents

> being good at math/physics/chemistry

Accepting blame for not being in the positive category for any of these is not rational, you can blame yourself and it could actually help you but it's not true

Literally nothing is my fault, I am a persevering, 10/10 emotional strength, 159 IQ (confirmed) genius and a god and everything bad in my life is/was pre determined
Really ? You sound like 50 IQ to me.

Really ? You sound like 50 IQ to me.

Yes, really, you fucking moron (not an insult, I just really feel like you're a brainless child typing this)

But others parts were satire for cucktears