Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I absolutely hate this about our modern society

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Everywhere you look they say if you really want to do it you can achieve anything you want if you work hard enough! You can be the next einstein or super math genius just do it! God how i hate this mentality of modern society. In fact i believe this contributes greatly to the unhappiness of people in the modern world. 

"the american dream is called american dream because you need to be asleep to believe it"

-george carlin

Lmao I know right..

This thinking is promoted by Globalists to give useful idiots a false sense of hope.

I agree, giving someone a sense of false hope will just lead to them getting depressed when that hope isn’t sated with accomplishment.

I agree with you to an extent. On the flipside though there are are alot of smart people who get treated like shit and because of that they dont succeed

Battlefield3cel said:
I agree with you to an extent. On the flipside though there are are alot of smart people who get treated like shit and because of that they dont succeed

That's true allthough i don't think that there are a lot of super smart or intelligent people. They are rather the exception than the norm. Average people are the majority.

grayjedi90 said:

That's true allthough i don't think that there are a lot of super smart or intelligent people. They are rather the exception than the norm. Average people are the majority.

Yeah. The amount of people in say Einstein's league is minimal.  Maybe like 0.0001 percent. I don't know,  ive never met any lol