Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ABSOLUTELY HATE AND DESPISE MEN, I THINK MOST MALES SHOULD BE WIPED OUT FROM THIS PLANET

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
Most men are trash, untrustworthy, pussy worshiping, shallow, retarded pieces of shit.

Men can literally do whatever they want with society to benefit themselves, but look around you NOW. LOOK AT THIS SHIT WORLD WE LIVE IN. Their fucking ancestors had to fight for thousands of years, die in wars, sacrificing everything they had, only for men to ruin everything and let the entire race down because they thought they could get more pussy.

I think these days bluepilled men promote feminism more than women in the hope that it will help them get laid. Absolutely pathetic.

I don't hate women because they are just enjoying the benefits these pathetic cunts have given them. Who wouldn't take the opportunity to have no accountability at all? Most men are trash and would be better off dead.

I despise everyone. Humanity is trash. Good point on those beta cucks though. A lot of the supporters of early feminism were in fact men too.

Men worship women. I had the shit beat out of me while my sisters were spared just because I was a man. Men hate other men.

You were doing so good until the last paragraph. You should hate both foids and their simps

Most men are trash, untrustworthy, pussy worshiping, shallow, retarded pieces of shit.

Men can literally do whatever they want with society to benefit themselves, but look around you NOW. LOOK AT THIS SHIT WORLD WE LIVE IN. Their fucking ancestors had to fight for thousands of years, die in wars, sacrificing everything they had, only for men to ruin everything and let the entire race down because they thought they could get more pussy.

I think these days bluepilled men promote feminism more than women in the hope that it will help them get laid. Absolutely pathetic.

I don't hate women because they are just enjoying the benefits these pathetic cunts have given them. Who wouldn't take the opportunity to have no accountability at all? Most men are trash and would be better off dead.
I wouldn't jump to not hating women but you're absolutely on the money. Women wouldn't have the privilege they have now if not for men slobbering over them like apes. It's men who are creating foids and giving them free rides through life.

A little self reflection is needed even if it sounds like the ramblings of a feminazi. Yes, men caused this and yes we have worsened the problem of feminism by being cucks.

That said we shouldn't fall into a pit of depression, we need to rise up and fight for our rights (peacefully and democratically officer)!

If 50% or 90% of men instantly died, the remaining men would all have guaranteed access to girls. There's too many guys. More guys are born than girls. It's in nature. History allowed guys to date lower ages because there will never be enough girls born in the same year. Now there's agecucks, feminists, slut culture, and other tERrible things. Modern soyciety almost nevER lets guys date lower ages, especially adult men dating teenage girls. Most men should just die at this point so me and guys like me can have a chance with girls.

Most men have nothing, they just have a unterjob and alcohol, you don't need to take they life too

You need to accept that we have high testosterone and that we want to reproduce with as many women as possible

You also have to understand that women take pleasure in rejecting and being validated, they love attention

Most men will not have time to reflect if everything is useless, they will only use a Sisyphean effort to lift this heavy rock of simpism with an unattainable goal (the top of the mountain/ possession of the woman's body) but always falling again and again (the rejection by the fact they are just one of the thousands of simps)
But the thing is out of this stupid hope they have nothing