Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I absolutely despise the ForeverAlone subreddit.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I saw a post titled "Who else missed their easiest chance?"

These are the worst comments I've seen there. I hope these are larps.

"I was 15, a really cute girl obviously liked me. I was so inexperienced and immature I didn’t just man up and ask her out. I regret it so much, I think it’s my biggest regret in life.

I feel like that was my descent into the dark side. Once I realized after a YEAR of talking to this girl that I wasted so much time, I became very bitter. Instead of going though a “hoe” phase where I talk to a lot of girls, I went through an “alone” phase where I talked to none. I didn’t want to mess up again.

I regret it all. I should’ve just asked her out to the movies. She basically told me to ask her out. It’s like she threw an underhand pitch and I had the easiest swing and I still missed. She could’ve easily been my first girlfriend, and my first kiss. I would’ve been a normal kid. I wouldn’t be in this situation where at 20 I’m wondering what a kiss feels like. I don’t blame her, I blame myself.

This was years ago, but it’s only gotten harder to talk to women since. I’m still inexperienced and I’m only getting older. The more I wait, the less of a chance I have.

Edit: Thanks for the advice, but I’m not contacting her. I’ve tried before, she doesn’t want to speak."

"multiple girls have outright told me that they were attracted to me and many more were obviously attracted to me but never said it outright.
guess what, unsurprisingly i still have no gf"

"8th grade there was a girl who was crazy about me, like following me around, always trying to be near me. In retrospect I didn't actually mind that much and she wasn't bad looking either. I always regret not asking her out. I was just too immature and childish back then, I wasn't able to really realize what I had. Like it was so bad I mean everyone KNEW she liked me and even I did too. I was too stupid and young to understand that in life you don't wait for the perfect person to come along, you just date someone if you kind of like them and you get along, everything doesn't have to be some perfect fairy tale. I wish I could go back in time and punch myself."

NOW THIS TAKES THE CAKE

"I missed so many opportunities trying to play the nice guy. A lot of girls ghosted after coming over my house and me not doing anything when in reality they wanted to smash. People can down vote me and say i'm not an fa but i'm most definitely an fa. I squandered opportunities because I didn't know what the fuck to do. I was awkward, riddled with anxiety and full of insecurities. It rarely happens but one cashier told me I looked cute, few years ago, well she told me I had a nice smile was her exact words. I did not proceed and get her number. One cashier at a lil caesars brought the pizza out to me personally which doesn't happen. They usually have it ready and you come back in to pick the pizza up but she actually brought it outside to me. I even told her she looked cute. I some how mustard up enough courage to do that. It was this year! Her eyes got wide and she smiled thru her mask. Did I ask for her number though? Nope. I swear if I'm not autistic I'm just plain old stupid. You can't fix stupid.

Edit: Now that I've learned from my mistakes and know not to do it again I don't really get any opportunities with women anymore. Go figure."

FIRSTLY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON A FOREVERALONE SUBREDDIT IF YOU LITERALLY GET GIRLS ASKING YOU OUT, COMING OVER AND VARIOUS OTHER INDICATORS OF INTEREST?

SECOND, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU FOREVER ALONE IF YOU'VE HAD CHANCES TO NOT BE?

THIRD, HOW AUTISTIC DO THESE GUYS HAVE TO BE TO MISS ALL THESE OBVIOUS SIGNS THAT GIRLS GIVE THEM?

IM HONESTLY TIRED OF REDDIT, I MIGHT JUST START EXCLUSIVELY BROWSING .CO INSTEAD.

AT THE SAME TIME, I CANT HELP BUT FEEL LIKE MOST OF THESE STORIES ARE WRITTEN BY AN INCEL IN DENIAL, WHILE HES MASTURBATING AT THE THOUGHT OF A GIRL ACTUALLY PURSUING HIM.

HAS FOREVERALONE ALWAYS BEEN THIS AUTISTIC?

When I used to be on Reddit, I lurked on FA before having a slow turn to blackpill of r/Braincels.

Put all these bragger fakecel fags in a ring with me and give me 10 minutes, holy shit reading stuff like that makes me want to smash normfag skulls with my fists :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

IM HONESTLY TIRED OF REDDIT
Reddit is full of soy faggots, idk why your on there in the first place.

This is the natural result of reddit banning every funny or interesting user they encounter; you're left with only scum. It's like an e-dysgenics program. Artificial selection for the worst.

Put all these bragger fakecel fags in a ring with me and give me 10 minutes, holy shit reading stuff like that makes me want to smash normfag skulls with my fists :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Same bro, I'd love to beat the fuck out of those humble bragging faggots.

Everything On reddit is complete soycuckery, everything there is made to mock incels.

Sounds like the faggots who claim they're incel yet have had concrete chances to ascend in the past(if they didn't already).

I'm a KHHV so I have no regrets since I never had any "chance" to begin with.

That place (and similar) died a long time ago.
Now you would only find normies doing their humble brag.

Mike-Haggar-Final-Fight-Street.jpg

View: https://voca.ro/bX03JfgcW81

Internally screaming out of jealousy, what I would give to have a woman look at me with more than disgust

While you were at it you should have visited AmIUgly if you really wanted some rage quitting material

Is it humble bragging if they're legit mentalcels?

meme subreddit