Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I [29M] don't know if I should continue dating/marrying my girlfriend [29F] of 6 years after I realized she doesn't intend to pay for anything"

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
That's really a dilemma, I have no clue about the answer :soy:

Also :
> most of our relationship are long distance
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Retard cuck deserves it

Reddit should replace there logo with this one :soy:

This bitch contributed nothing to the relationship except a ragged old pussy but that cuck will still marry her and allow his life to be raped

I guarantee that this whore will at the same time whine about privilege and equality.

7cec741b-1304-45be-b320-78b3e0c9ac9d-jpeg.179818

Screen Shot 2020 01 06 at 32824 PM

How is it easier for a guy who needs to be in a long distance relationship to cheat? He's obviously not a chad if he's typing this on cuckit looking for advice from soyboys and whores. If she doesn't get pregnant by him, does she owe him all the money he gave her back?

Screen Shot 2020 01 06 at 32814 PM

If she makes more money than him, lives long distance, and demanding that he pays her expenses, that means all the signs are pointing to him getting cucked. I bet the few times they met he only had starfish sex with her once or twice, for all the time and money he invested in her.

No sympathy for these pathetic “men”

There is no such thing as a "long distance relationship". It's like saying "Long Distance Meal". If you're not having sex, you aren't in a relationship.

There is no such thing as a "long distance relationship". It's like saying "Long Distance Meal". If you're not having sex, you aren't in a relationship.
There is such thing as a long distance orbiting cuck though.

"Most of our relationship is long distance" JFL at this retard. She is not even trying and he is buying it xDD

Even the commenters are shocked at this person's stupidity. Having a brain this slick and smooth should be a crime punishable by death.

Yeah like how she conveniently doesn't mention how many cocks she is and will be taking on the side....

Fuck these idiots. Spoiled whore think because she's a woman she can't be a shit cheating scumbag.

"Most of our relationship is long distance" JFL at this retard. She is not even trying and he is buying it xDD
Even the commenters are shocked at this person's stupidity. Having a brain this slick and smooth should be a crime punishable by death.
Yeah like how she conveniently doesn't mention how many cocks she is and will be taking on the side....

Fuck these idiots. Spoiled whore think because she's a woman she can't be a shit cheating scumbag.

I don't think I've ever seen a long term relationship work out

Redshit people is silly!

I don't think I've ever seen a long term relationship work out

I did see such relationships work but at least one of the two people involved was >30 when it started.

I did see such relationships work but at least one of the two people involved was >30 when it started.
Because they got together before tinder and online dating.

I heard that it's like this in Japan. no wonder Japan is gonna collapse

hope this foids next boyfriend puts her in the ground after the second date.

imagine not immediately telling her that he could also get cheated on and thus would need his own savings as a safety net

stupid enough to be cuckit larp probably

long distance bankrolling a whore :feelsEhh:

Whore's a fucking parasite and cuck too dumb to see it.

The cucks on reddit are back on that bullshit again.
No point in giving good advice on reddit, you will be banned or just ignored.
You can't help people who are stupid enough to ask for relationship advice on reddit.

This cuck is fucking retarded. That whore is using him as a betabux and fucking Chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back