Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I (24M) share a bed with a friend (23F) who wants to have sex with other guys in our bed."

42962a9b9fabe78de984755178436154

he should ask if she would be into a double penetration

At least none of the comments agree with him.

:feelskek: :feelskek: a new low, sharing your bed with a female friend and then letting her take over ur room to have sex in LMFAO. pathetic

Wtf lmao
It's most likely a cuck larping

Wtf lmao
It's most likely a cuck larping
I've heard of guys in my college sleeping with girls in the same bed and not fucking them. Prolly larp just because it's reddit but it's possible tbh

Seriously, how did men become so brainwashed and unmasculine?
Many ways, estrogen in water, in food, in vaccines, men shaming policies and entertainment. Or you could just say... JEWS.

It's not even about sex at this point, it's about taking possession of this guy's room.

I've heard of guys in my college sleeping with girls in the same bed and not fucking them. Prolly larp just because it's reddit but it's possible tbh
How does that work? Why would a girl let you sleep with her but not fuck her? Maybe they were too high inhib and nervous to even sexually approach the girls? I can't think of any other reason

How does that work? Why would a girl let you sleep with her but not fuck her? Maybe they were too high inhib and nervous to even sexually approach the girls? I can't think of any other reason
One guy i knew was drunk one night and lived far away. A girl he was friends with was like you can sleep at my place. But he's average at best, so she wasn't offering him sex. She literally was only offering him to stay for the night.

One guy was stuck at a hotel with a coworker for the night, the hotel only had one room with a double bed. Dude had a hard on the entire time but the girl wanted none of it

One guy once told the story of how this drunk girl invited him over, he really thought he was getting some but she fell asleep after 2min in bed. And in the morning she was like you slept well? good. Acting like she never had any desires of fucking him

idk i think some girls really see certain unattractive men as sexless drones

He should shoot himself in the head.

hahah shes got back pain when he wants to bring a whore over but when chads over shes 100 % fit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back