Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I 100% wasted my whole day because of neighbours (all day monitoring their doings and non-doings)

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
The day is now literally over (the time is now about midnight. I could not and still can't do anything, not even cook and eat properly (and go to the food-shop). All I can do is listen to what they do. Now they are playing music after they came from shower. I did not do anything this day. Could not even watch football. I haven't played any game even for a minute for months.

Yesterday I went to sleep at 20:10 (8:10 PM). Could not fall asleep for 3,5 hours and then they started having sex. Got up and in the end went to sleep at 6:30 AM in the morning, they went at 1:56 AM. I had to write notes, eat and then relax. I can only live when they are in sleep or not at home.

I need to move to save my life. But I am too unfunctional already to do that. I am debating whether to simply call an ambulance and ask for me to be admitted to the hospital (insane asylum). I don't see other way to escape this flat of hell and torture.

I am also on an unintentional no fap of approaching a month soon. Totally unintentional. I don't support no fap. Don't do it. Fap as much as you want and then some more to ease the pain. For some reason my libido is zero at the moment. Libido for getting a GF to live with and raise children with is veeery high, but the actual sexual thing libido is quite low at the moment, for some reason. I am old, maybe that. I've had lung infection for over 2 weeks, that explains the no fap mostly (I hope!!).

My tip to not end in this situation: at 27 years old, that really is the age when it is totally over (if you are KHHV against your will) and you should exit before you turn 28.

Why don't you move back in with your parents ?

Why 27? why not 25 or 30?

what inceldom does to a mf

The day is now literally over (the time is now about midnight. I could not and still can't do anything, not even cook and eat properly (and go to the food-shop). All I can do is listen to what they do. Now they are playing music after they came from shower. I did not do anything this day. Could not even watch football. I haven't played any game even for a minute for months.

Yesterday I went to sleep at 20:10 (8:10 PM). Could not fall asleep for 3,5 hours and then they started having sex. Got up and in the end went to sleep at 6:30 AM in the morning, they went at 1:56 AM. I had to write notes, eat and then relax. I can only live when they are in sleep or not at home.

I need to move to save my life. But I am too unfunctional already to do that. I am debating whether to simply call an ambulance and ask for me to be admitted to the hospital (insane asylum). I don't see other way to escape this flat of hell and torture.

I am also on an unintentional no fap of approaching a month soon. Totally unintentional. I don't support no fap. Don't do it. Fap as much as you want and then some more to ease the pain. For some reason my libido is zero at the moment. Libido for getting a GF to live with and raise children with is veeery high, but the actual sexual thing libido is quite low at the moment, for some reason. I am old, maybe that. I've had lung infection for over 2 weeks, that explains the no fap mostly (I hope!!).

My tip to not end in this situation: at 27 years old, that really is the age when it is totally over (if you are KHHV against your will) and you should exit before you turn 28.
Same here, but those neighbours are distant family, if they weren't I would call them out or directly call the police to make them stop blasting their music in the whole neighborhood.

What kind of paper house do you live in where you can hear your neighbours having sex?

Why don't you move back in with your parents ?
They divorced when I was a child; had to move every week for a few years between them. My mother remarried and lives far away. Her husband hates me, refuses to even talk. My mother definitely upgraded her husband and his new husband hates me. His children are successfull like he is. My father hasn't had any pussy for about 20 years... and is unemployed since 2012 and lives in a small apartment. He would never allow me to live there. He does not have space for two beds.

Why 27? why not 25 or 30?
27 is the last time you can claim "mid-twenties". Also, I know persons who killed themselves at 27 (or lower). 27 is the end.

What kind of paper house do you live in where you can hear your neighbours having sex?
This is some kind of social housing and "all corners cut" while it has been constructed (as cheaply as possible). They aren't allowed to raise rents more than expenditures have increased and they ask incomes and wealth before being allowed to move in. I've never been to a worse apartment building in terms of hearing things from other apartments. But even if this was median-quality, sex and bed sounds can be heard quite often if you live directly under someone's bedroom and there's silence on your end. The beds and foids can be loud.

Dog is barking now from below and the couple above is going to sleep about just now. Heard entering the bed and steps (I hear steps all day from them).

I agree with OPs 27 statement. Or maybe I'd say 28.

When I was 28 I believe I had a physical experience, I knew I was not as youthful, energetic and potent as before.

They divorced when I was a child; had to move every week for a few years between them. My mother remarried and lives far away. Her husband hates me, refuses to even talk. My mother definitely upgraded her husband and his new husband hates me. His children are successfull like he is. My father hasn't had any pussy for about 20 years... and is unemployed since 2012 and lives in a small apartment. He would never allow me to live there. He does not have space for two beds.

27 is the last time you can claim "mid-twenties". Also, I know persons who killed themselves at 27 (or lower). 27 is the end.

This is some kind of social housing and "all corners cut" while it has been constructed (as cheaply as possible). They aren't allowed to raise rents more than expenditures have increased and they ask incomes and wealth before being allowed to move in. I've never been to a worse apartment building in terms of hearing things from other apartments. But even if this was median-quality, sex and bed sounds can be heard quite often if you live directly under someone's bedroom and there's silence on your end. The beds and foids can be loud.

Dog is barking now from below and the couple above is going to sleep about just now. Heard entering the bed and steps (I hear steps all day from them).
Can't relate. Brick housing
I agree with OPs 27 statement. Or maybe I'd say 28.

When I was 28 I believe I had a physical experience, I knew I was not as youthful, energetic and potent as before.
Elab

Can't relate. Brick housing
Do you live in a apartment building?
---------------------------------------
I FEARED ALL DAY FOR NOTHING: IT SEEMS THEY DID NOT HAVE PROPER SEX TODAY. MAYBE IN THE MORNING/BEFORE MID-DAY WHEN I WAS AT SLEEP.

If I would have known this beforehand, I could have had productive day. Maybe I should ask them whether they intend to have sex each day. And then not be at home then.

Last edited:
Do you live in a apartment building?
---------------------------------------
I FEARED ALL DAY FOR NOTHING: IT SEEMS THEY DID NOT HAVE PROPER SEX TODAY. MAYBE IN THE MORNING/BEFORE MID-DAY WHEN I WAS AT SLEEP.

If I would have known this beforehand, I could have had productive day. Maybe I should ask them whether they intend to have sex each day. And then not be at home then.
Yes. Kind of. If it was me I'd probably fap to sex sounds. Noisy neighbours are hell tho you should move out or tell them to keep it down
I elabbed plenty idiot
What kind of physical experience

I thought you had corona

Like feeling tired quicker
Actually I'm 27 and feeling same shits. My right shoulder has been in pain for a few days. I also get tired quicker, muscles are less flexible and extreme activity can hurt easily. Also getting a belly so metabolism is slowing down. Fuck its over. And just like op my pp is broke

I thought you had corona
Maybe I have, I haven't been tested. I have had 2 Moderna vaccines.
------------------------------------
They still actually haven't gone to sleep, at least both!
And just like op my pp is broke
My penis works. I can get erections. I have premature ejaculation like I always have had. I don't have the need/sex drive to masturbate.

I smell worse after fapping.