Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hypothetically should I fuck my brother's gf?

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
He is 4/10 at best but what sets us apart the most is that he is perfectly normally white looking while I look like an indian because of some weird gene mutations I cant explain 22 years later.

He still managed to get a gf so hypothetically if JBW was bs as everyone seems to think on this forum, when she breaks up with my brother should I try to date her? ( Considering that me and my brother are on the same looks level except that im dark skinned. ) We are already friendly to each other but I despise her for being a femoid scum. She seems to like subhumans.

On a different note would you fuck your brother's gf if you had the chance?

You're coming up with imaginary scenarios where your brother breaks up with his girlfriend?

He is 4/10 at best but what sets us apart the most is that he is perfectly normally white looking while I look like an indian because of some weird gene mutations I cant explain 22 years later.
I can explain. Your "father" is not your real father. Your mother cheated on him.

He still managed to get a gf so hypothetically if JBW was bs as everyone seems to think on this forum, when she breaks up with my brother should I try to date her? ( Considering that me and my brother are on the same looks level except that im dark skinned. ) We are already friendly to each other but I despise her for being a femoid scum. She seems to like subhumans.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Just no.

Not going to happen

No. There's no value to dating any hole.

21-png.706274

Tempsnip

Why would she cheat on my white tallfag father with a pajeet?
She didn't?

She cheated on him with a Chadpreet, because she wanted to feel virtuous and non-racist + she hoped their genetics would combine well. Clearly, they didn't.

@Grim_Reaper @wereq

You know it's bad when your wife cucks you with a curry :feelskek:
Marriage emasculates men. Yeah, his dad might have been "muh tallfag" (like that totally matters), but he was most likely completely passified by his mother and the state holding the divorce gun at him.

She didn't?

She cheated on him with a Chadpreet, because she wanted to feel virtuous and non-racist + she hoped their genetics would combine well. Clearly, they didn't.

@Grim_Reaper @wereq
My mom looks curry but not as much as I do

We are already friendly to each other but I despise her for being a femoid scum. She seems to like subhumans.
Volcel, got it.
Imagine even considering this without laughing... But you are probably some above-average faggot, so you can...

My mom looks curry but not as much as I do
Yeah, she doesn't look as curry as you do, because your father is curry, not "muh hwite tallfag". Also explains you being shorter than him.

Marriage emasculates men. Yeah, his dad might have been "muh tallfag" (like that totally matters), but he was most likely completely passified by his mother and the state holding the divorce gun at him.
My dad did cheat on my mom. My mom didnt because she is religious asf

Genetic mutation:feelskek:? I caged so hard at this:feelshaha:. You just happened to inherit your mother's pajeet genes.

Yeah, she doesn't look as curry as you do, because your father is curry, not "muh hwite tallfag". Also explains you being shorter than him

Stay on topic I dont care about your theories on my blood

Just find some other whore to fixate on who you're never gonna fuck.

Genetic mutation:feelskek:? I caged so hard at this:feelshaha:. You just happened to inherit your mother's pajeet genes.
She is white, but seeing both of us you would realise that I indeed resemble her. Besides, I said that so I wont get a 10 pages of autists trying to explain me why I look the way I look without knowing anything about me

I guess they both deserve each other.

laugh-spider-man.gif

wheeze-laugh.gif

the-joker-laughing-the-joker.gif

Keep telling that to yourself. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Laugh as much as you want idc he is a piece of shit tallfag subhuman i wish he wasnt my father

She is white, but seeing both of us you would realise that I indeed resemble her. Besides, I said that so I wont get a 10 pages of autists trying to explain me why I look the way I look without knowing anything about me

This is the topic.

It's known as envy. No one able to prove their point chokes someone at every opportunity.

Anyway, the Naproxen should help. I don't think that tidbit works when you are much duller and less educated than the person you are denigrating.

If she fucks you she’s not his girlfriend. :chad:

I will ascend in a few weeks you 10k posts autists will still be posting here

It's known as envy. No one able to prove their point chokes someone at every opportunity.

Anyway, the Naproxen should help. I don't think that tidbit works when you are much duller and less educated than the person you are denigrating.
tidbit has never worked for me.

Imagine discovering your father is not your biological father on Incels.is :feelskek: