Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypothetically if you had a sentient robo terminator to ER, where would you take it to.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
This is only hypothetical. But with current society, and our desire for self preservation I highly doubt me, or anyone here would truly go ER. But if you had a dummy to do it for you, where.
It bewilders me so many people would wanna go ER. But for all those people out there, what would you do?

For me I'd never go ER and I would be graceful. And rather program something to go and try to spread blackpill knowledge.
I am more of the camp that wants sociobiology to be spread. and if I culd do that i'd start a podcast so I could amybe build a coalition so that we could get a blackpill TV channel going.

But for all you ER advocators out there where would you put it?

Tinder headquarters.

US Congress, EU offices in Brussels, corporate HQ of Buzzfeed/NY Times/whatever fake news media company, corporate HQ of a bank or insurance company.

Victimless crimes that would endear me to virtually everyone in the world.

Can I just turn it into a sexbot instead

Didn't the original Terminator take place in LA? That's like literally the perfect place.

Rolling Heights Ballas country

Wherever IT congregates.

To a club.
No chance of someone who's not a degenerate being there.

false flag americucks in hope to kickstart ww3.
let it all burn.

I'll send it to yoga classes and all female gyms

idk man probably all of so cal, would be awesome to get rid of all of those degenerates and hypergamous stuck up foids

idk man probably all of so cal, would be awesome to get rid of all of those degenerates and hypergamous stuck up foids
even average mid income foids there are stuck up.
what do you think is their geographic neurological reason why they're stuck up pricks there lol

At my college.

I'd have 2 and make them fight to the death

Feminist conference

to wageslave instead of me

I'd get it to connect to my computer and copy it's ai and send it everywhere