Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetical scenario

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
If you one day punched a foid and a group of white knights get ready to attack you which 2 cels are you bringing with you? I will bring these incels.
@Samurai
@gymcellragefuel

Ultimate white knight destroyer combo

If you one day punched a foid and a group of white knights get ready to attack you which 2 cels are you bringing with you? I will bring these incels.
@Samurai
@gymcellragefuel

I don't need backup

@Samurai
@gymcellragefuel

@Biowaste Removal
@gymcellragefuel

I would need someone good with a handgun.

ThebegottenSon
Left4DeadDarkie

Last edited:
@Samurai
@gymcellragefuel

I only need @faded. He'd start a twitter campaign against them, ruining their reputations, making them lose their jobs and housing.

What's left of in the end is a bunch of homeless junkies.

Who needs manpower when your backed by a jew.

I only need @faded. He'd start a twitter campaign against them, ruining their reputations, making them lose their jobs and housing.

Sometimes non physical methods of fighting can be the most effective at times. There are many times where physical force is more necessary though

@Samurai
@gymcellragefuel

In this hypothetical situation I have a firearm and I will never be caught for my crimes

@Samurai
@gymcellragefuel

Depends on why you punched the foid

Pay me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back