Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hypothetical Scenario

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
What do you guys think would happen if every single incel in the world simultaneously went berserk on the same day? In addition, every single one of us left behind a note blaming women for being hypergamous whores.

How would the world react? What would change?

This is of course, purely hypothetical.

With how many incels there are in the world I'm going to assume you mean blackpilled ones instead of men like us but aren't blackpilled is say many people would be killed and it'll be a all out carnage fest they'd probably call in the swats and tell people to stay indoors incels will definitely be associated with terrorists and this forum would get shut down that for sure

If every guy who didn't have sex in the past year stopped working, some demands would for sure be met

With how many incels there are in the world I'm going to assume you mean blackpilled ones instead of men like us but aren't blackpilled is say many people would be killed and it'll be a all out carnage fest they'd probably call in the swats and tell people to stay indoors incels will definitely be associated with terrorists and this forum would get shut down that for sure
Not the best at typing if I knew how to use the voice thingy I'd be able to explain it betta

considering the sheer amount of incels in the world today i'm guessing society would collapse

considering the sheer amount of incels in the world today i'm guessing society would collapse
Yeah but aren't blackpilled ones a small percentage majority are in denial or call themselves doomers but not inkwell

Yeah but aren't blackpilled ones a small percentage majority are in denial or call themselves doomers but not inkwell
For the purpose of this discussion, we'll consider an incel as any man who wants to get unpaid sex but cannot.

I'm not getting involved in another hypothetical thread after my banning incident jfl.

Berserk how?
Di8ntfq96pm71

For the purpose of this discussion, we'll consider an incel as any man who wants to get unpaid sex but cannot.
Oh it's the end of the end then I'm also going to assume their all armed yup its over for soys and foids and the elites

I have nothing to say on the matter. NOTHING!

China and India would COMPLETELY collapse

In this scenario society literally fucking collapses and we revert back to the stone age.

Society falls, hopefully:feelsLSD: