Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hypothetical Scenario - Incel On The Run

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
2:34 PM on a weekday afternoon. You're doing whatever you'd be doing on a weekday afternoon. Probably work. When suddenly, you get the news. Either through one of the TVs in your office, or on Twitter, or maybe you're browsing Incels.co, or maybe you're out for lunch and you see it on a news ticker...

Ellen Pao has won. CEOs across this corporate world are doing a deep inquiry into whether or not their employees are incel. But they can't verify that just by checking company personnel files. No, it's impossible to check to see if any of your employees are incels. But what they CAN do is check all the incel hotspots and doxx the people who browse those incel hotspots. You can't see if any of your employees are incels. But you can see if any of the incels are your employees. Search warrants are issued. Incels.co (and its larger family of forums) are issued a warrant and everyone's IP addresses and post histories are to be handed over.

Sarge doesn't wanna do it. But the law is the law. So he makes an announcement on the forum: "Authorities are asking me to turn over everyone's information. I personally think this is pretty illegal. But I can't hold them off for very long so this is my warning to you: Run now." And then he's gone. Incels.co (and the larger family of forums) is in a panic. Everyone's scrambling and getting ready to bug out across country. And it's not just the Incels.co family. Lookism is crumbling, Braincels is crumbling because Reddit was more than happy to turn the info over, any place that was ever investigated for "dangerous subversives." With today's technology they can find your computer/device within a few feet. And they don't need GPS to do it. If your router broadcasts Wi-Fi, they can still find you. That's why they want your IP address. So you can't go home, or to any of the devices you're known for using. Or they'll find you.

But here's the twist: For reasons unimportant to this story, you have a burner debit card that's not in your name. Some Vanilla Visa or some shit. Maybe you've worked high enough up the ladder at work to be rewarded this card as a member of some powerful person's social circle. But if they know you're one of the incels, they'll turn on you. So you can't go to them for safety. Anyway, it's got $10,000,000 on it that you can spend without it being traced to your on-paper identity.

WHAT DO YOU DO???

Do you go on the run? If so, where do you run to? Do you flee immediately? Just drop everything, get in the car and drive? Do you lay low in a motel, sticking to back roads? Or do you stay and fight?

Me, I would hop a plane and lay low in Artesia, New Mexico.

BGFtslxCEAARuW9.jpg:large

I will fight to the death

I would go to Japan and fulfill Zesto’s dream of finding the perfect waifu

I will use the 10,000,000 (10million) to turn myself into GigaChad

I’d buy this watch

Clearly this wouldn't happen: the FBI would request everyone's identities with a well formed and concise argument with legal documents, and Serge would just email back, "No." and have as his email signature "Not open for further replies."

The FBI would be stumped; incels.co is saved!

It'd be pretty funny that all LARPers and IT members looking for material would be lumped together with us ngl. :feelskek:

It'd be pretty funny that all LARPers and IT members looking for material would be lumped together with us ngl. :feelskek:

IncelTears posters would be doxxed?

No one is going to turn down that much cash.
No questions asked

So you'd get surgery in the middle of a major city, even?

Then again, brand new city, I guess no one knows who you are. You don't have to live off the grid.

A $10 million dollar visa card, hey that's totally possible lol.

I'm moving to an islamic state that doesn't have extradition terms with America

From there i'll islammaxx, I'll donate a few million to the local imams, etc to grease the wheels and ease of my stay (2 or 3 million)

Buy up some property and start looking for a loli wife to purchase from a father

Will use my free time to learn arabic to start to blend into the society more