Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hypothetical Scenario - Incel Ambushed

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Spinoff of "Incel On The Run."

"Hide in plain sight." You could've hunkered down in the desert somewhere, but if you wanna hide a tree, use a forest. That saying is probably Japanese or something. Which brings you here. Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.

It's been some time since the "Incel Purge." You wonder where your homie g's from Incels.co (and the Incels.co family of forums) are now. You will do right by them, where ever they are. And your 10 million USD/1 billion Yen will make it happen. First, you'll find a mommygf but also a regular gf, in keeping with @Zesto's vision. But to assure that you actually succeed in building your harem, you're gonna get plastic surgery to become GigaChad. You've been put in contact with a genius underground surgeon with a number of urban legends attached to his name. They say he's a Frankenstein's Monster of body parts, part Japanese and part African. They say he surgically removed a teratogenous cystoma from a woman, then gave life and sentience to it. You can't meet with him yet, he'll meet with you. But ascension is a personal matter. This isn't about you, this is about incels everywhere and the injustices they face. You have to do something for them. You have to do something about Ellen Pao, who sent you all into hiding. And so after a lot of thinking and committing, you've decided that at some point? You're gonna need to buy this watch.

You've been in Shibuya for a while now, but you can't help but feel that the creep of Western influence is slowly taking hold. You saw in the news that a couple years ago Shibuya passed an "Ordinance for Promoting Respect of Gender Equality and Diversity in the Ward." Basically means same-sex couples can rent apartments and visit each other in the hospital as family. And sure, let 'em do what they want, but... it sits uncomfortably in the mind that Japan might be turning Western. When you have this image in your mind of a Japan resolute to stick to its traditions, and then you come to see these traditions on the way out? The Japanese have coined a condition they call "Paris syndrome," where when you go to Paris and you get shocked to realize that it isn't anything like you hoped it'd be. Maybe you're going through Tokyo Syndrome. Maybe this'll all go away after a while.

But then one night you're headed out to satisfy a late night craving. But you find that Hachikō Square is blocked off. There are people in it, but they don't look like pedestrians headed to and from destinations. It looks like... some kind of party? Loud, ribald nightlife echoes through the streets. And as you get closer, you find that it isn't a homogenous group of people either. A mix of cultures, you'd think it was New York. Or Las Vegas from all of the drunk revelry. But oh no! You got too close! And a cackling camera crew ambushes you. There's a lot of them, and you can hear them laughing. At you? They seem to be pretty excited to get you on camera. Pointing out how you look and how you're dressed. Or so it appears. You don't speak Japanese. Suddenly, this Tokyo Drift-looking douchebag emerges from the crew cluster, holds up a microphone, and as the rest of the crew and the onlooking audience stifle their laughter, he asks: "Are you dating... mating... OR MASTURBATING WAAAAAJJJGAJHHGKYTLUIGKLYGITDFIYTLH~"

And the crowd goes wild. It clicks: They wanted to ask you because of how incel you look right now. They just HAD to get this scroungy looking gimp on camera for the thumbnail. If only that doctor could've met with you earlier. How do you react?

I like this post enough to wish I understood it, well-written tbh

I would just rope at this point or go Columbine & D-Fens on them.

I would just rope at this point or go Columbine & D-Fens on them.

One or the other? Or both? You're not armed right now.

Both. Well fuck, I'll try to work for the Yakuza or any sort of illegal gang to get some firearms in my possession.

And hope that the same people are there again?

I'll track them down and kill them myself. I do have connections after all because of my affiliation with the Yakuza.

Without their names?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back